B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

OK Guys , as you are no doubt aware , The Dome is back up . Confirmation from club today.

So , Teamer invites have gone out for next week BASED ON THE LAST SQUAD TO PLAY IN THE DOME.

I appreciate there will be a few disappointed Buds out there who have been playing at Linwood over the last few weeks , but it was made very clear that those games would be outwith the teamer list.

Thank you to everyone for turning up , the reports on ON-X have been very favourable , who knows , might throw in the odd game there in future

As before , lets get the replies in good & early & make sure you are all at the Dome on time.

The experience at Linwood has been great and would definitely recommend heading back there for games if Dome has issues in the future. However, the Dome is our spiritual home. :-)

Difficult for me to comment as i havent played at Linwood, but i would agree , the dome (as long as the club can keep it in service!!) is home.

That said , if there`s enough interest for another game or if the domes down , who knows ?

Bear in mind though , last week we had to get a fill in at the last minute , the week before we just made 16 & as yet i havent been oversubscribed (apart from my incompetence with counting !!) for a game. What happens if we ditch the dome for On-x & it comes to summer when numbers drop ?

I enjoyed the bigger park and thought the surface was better. It was also good having a couple of extra bodies playing and being outside in the fresh air and rain but i hear what Brian is saying and...one of the reasons i was wanting to play at the dome was the thought that i was contributing to the finances of my local team.

I enjoyed the bigger park and thought the surface was better. It was also good having a couple of extra bodies playing and being outside in the fresh air and rain but i hear what Brian is saying and...one of the reasons i was wanting to play at the dome was the thought that i was contributing to the finances of my local team.

Indeed, all monetary contributions will eventually find their way into Gow's Bank Account.

Well worth it thumbup2.gif

The playing surface at Linwood is miles better, the dome doesn't even come close.

The probably need to look at the quality of the surface in the dome, it's not great and several lumps and bumps in it.

Linwood has been good but we've been lucky to avoid the wind and rain, don't fancy Linwood when it's pishing it down...

Quite happy with continuing at the dome, would like them to improve the surface though.

The playing surface at Linwood is miles better, the dome doesn't even come close.

The probably need to look at the quality of the surface in the dome, it's not great and several lumps and bumps in it.

Linwood has been good but we've been lucky to avoid the wind and rain, don't fancy Linwood when it's pishing it down...

Quite happy with continuing at the dome, would like them to improve the surface though.

Didn't "win" that Carbuncle award for nothing you know.

Shut up Ronny Deila. huh.pngtongue.png

More than happy to return to the Dome and continue with current format of 8pm on a Wednesday for 16 peeps. That's why this was set up so fellow buddies can play together in friendly environment and give the club much needed cash at the same time.

Linwood has been great but long live the dome! :-)

Edited by Mr Zo

More than happy to return to the Dome and continue with current format of 8pm on a Wednesday for 16 peeps. That's why this was set up so fellow buddies can play together in friendly environment and give the club much needed cash at the same time.

Linwood has been great but long live the dome! :-)

Yup so all the St Mirren Fans play on a Wednesday at the dome and the rest of the non believers get punted to Linwood? I can deal with that! :) Edited by Saintstef

That`s all the slots taken Guys . Thank you for your swift responses.

As said , back to the Dome this week & back on to the teamer app. If you`ve accepted your invite .....please make sure you get there early & try to have the correct money if possible.

Continued Thanks to David W for collecting the money , picking the teams & washing the Bibs (to be fair , the latter is probably his missus !! whistling.gif )

Cant wait to get back into it. Enjoy.