B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

10 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I have had a few requests to cancel the game this Wednesday, but try as I might UEFA would not pay any heed.

i wouldnt be opposed to that ..... but some people can only get wednesday night off work to play so wouldnt be fair

• 2 weeks later...

Invites have been sent for next week guys. Lets get them back in as soon as possible.:thumbs2

A really good close game tonight . Plenty of goalmouth action, some cracking well worked goals from both sides & a good old fashioned goalmouth stramash which ended with Big Mark feeling aggrieved to have his effort chopped off.  If it wasn`t for the handball and then holding the ball between your legs Mark , it might have stood !! :lol

For the first 15 - 20 minutes it was the non bibs in control & found themselves two up, but back came the bibs with a quick treble and that one goal advantage is how it stood till the last ten, then goals galore !!   Well done to the Bibs for grabbing a winner with the last kick of the ball

Welcome to Dave -J , hope you enjoyed your first game at the dome.

& Dont forget to vote for your man of the match

Cheers Bud. That was full on and a step up from the usual 7s/8s i play on a monday night. Which is on a bigger pitch.

Had more of a 5s feel to it, tonight.

Blew a couple of sitters, but i'll soon find my range.

Already confirmed for next week. One things for sure, i won't be wearing a long sleeve top again.

Just checked, its the same size of pitch!

Invites have gone out for next week guys, lets get those replies back in pronto !

What can i say about tonight ? No goals for either side for the first half hour or so ,despite some good football by both sides . The nons found John in the Bibs goal in fine form as usual. The non bibs then grabbed a two goal lead but it was not to last..... two bizarre own goals put paid to that. This seemed to spur the bibs into action and as the nons defence were posted missing they raced to a five goal lead which they kept to the end.
Good hard fought game.

:thumbs2