B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Guys , we have a few quid in the Kitty so we need to start thinking of a suitable date /game to go for a post match beer .
How does the QOTS game on Sept 10th suit ? or the Falkirk game on Oct 1st ? 
if you could post your replies simply Queens or Falkirk & we`ll see how it goes.

Falkirk as im in Canada in September

What a cracking game tonight, tight right from the kick off & won by the Bibs with the last kick of the ball. There was never more than one goal in it with both sides taking their turn to be ahead but just when the non bibs thought we had managed a draw by grabbing a late equaliser, up popped Brian C (i think) to prod the ball home . Great game , played in a hard but fair manner. Good stuff :thumbs2

Also , big thanks to Mr Zo for sorting things out for the last couple of weeks, much appreciated (i still dont believe HE washed the bibs !!) B)
Edited by Callum Gilhooley

OK Guys , Extra Game is confirmed for Mondays:
Heres the details.
Monday Buds at the Dome, 8 a side : 8.30 -9.30 pm. First Game will be on Monday 5th Sept.
1. I have simply used the same pool of players from the Wed game, you do not need to do anything to register
2. We will use the same criteria for both games. If you get a call up , you keep your game till you cant play then back to the bottom & the list moves up.
3.The Monday and Wednesday games will be run Entirely separately, i.e.,if you get a call for Monday & can play ... yer in! Losing your place on either day WILL NOT affect your position with the other.
4.still a fiver a head, all surplus will go towards the BAWA footy night out !
5. As i go off on Holiday next week, I will schedule teamer to send Invites for the first Game on Friday 26th , i intend to offer the first places to the first sixteen who have responded "yes" on here and verbally at the dome game.

Enjoy : )

oops , that didnt cut & paste from FB as i thought it would, but you get the general idea
Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Right. Next piece of news . A date for your diary
Just touched base with Fraser Burns :thumbs2 & he is going to sort it out with our Good friends at The Bankhouse to have our next BAWA get together there on
Saturday 1st October after the Falkirk Game. :guinness
Still a few weeks away so i wont ask for numbers just yet, ill bump this up nearer the time. Usual stuff, Pies n Pieces after the game...... and of course a beer or ten.

22 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:
OK Guys , Extra Game is confirmed for Mondays:
Heres the details.
Monday Buds at the Dome, 8 a side : 8.30 -9.30 pm. First Game will be on Monday 5th Sept.
1. I have simply used the same pool of players from the Wed game, you do not need to do anything to register
2. We will use the same criteria for both games. If you get a call up , you keep your game till you cant play then back to the bottom & the list moves up.
3.The Monday and Wednesday games will be run Entirely separately, i.e.,if you get a call for Monday & can play ... yer in! Losing your place on either day WILL NOT affect your position with the other.
4.still a fiver a head, all surplus will go towards the BAWA footy night out !
5. As i go off on Holiday next week, I will schedule teamer to send Invites for the first Game on Friday 26th , i intend to offer the first places to the first sixteen who have responded "yes" on here and verbally at the dome game.

Enjoy : )

oops , that didnt cut & paste from FB as i thought it would, but you get the general idea

so just as i said on wednesday i want to play the monday as well. 

Invites have gone out for next week (Wednesday) Im off on Holiday now & dont want to waste valuable chilling time by chasing people to answer invites. 
Take a minute to get your replies back in early. 
Also , the invites for the game on Monday the 5th will go out this friday so keep an eye out for that.

Another good game tonight (although one or two tackles might be best viewed after the watershed !!)  Even stevens for the first 20 , both sides finding it hard to hit the target. The bibs took a slender lead but once the nons got back level it wasnt long till they edged ahead.  Once in front they managed to open up a sizeable gap & in the end it was a fairly comfortable victory .

The Bibs had plenty of potential scorers in their side and carved out some decent chances but the final ball just wasn`t there as chances were squandered. 

Dont forget to vote for your MOTM .