B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Decided to go for a "Youth V Experience " match tonight, turned out to be a relatively easy win in the end for those .... shall we say "over 30 !!" The game hinged on the fact that the one team communicated with each other , passed the ball and worked for each other while the other teams seemed to be be more intent at charging forward at every opportunity without any real game plan and without leadership, i`ll leave you to guess which was which ! The young uns found themselves four goals adrift early on and despite pegging back to two on a couple of occasions, it was evident from early on that the experience would prevail.

Well, what can i say about that performance tonight . An absolutely crushing victory for the Bibs against a Non Bib side who would have won easily ..... if the contest had been to see who could moan , snipe and complain the best !!!    The in fighting started early and the non bibs went to pieces . I noticed on the way out that it was a full moon, well put it down to that !   The Bibs were quicker ,sharper and better organised as they tore through the Non bibs saints style defence to rattle in the goals with monotonous regularity.

Not what we want to see in the dome & unfortunately not many of the Non bibs were exempt from it.:(   

The invites have gone out for next week, dont forget to vote for your MOTM 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

The archetypal game of two halves tonight. The Bibs had the upperhand for the first half and held a commanding four goal cushion..... the the roof fell in. The Non bibs rolled up their sleeves ( & stopped arguing among themselves !) and got stuck in. Pressing the game higher and stopping the Bibs from creating . The four goal lead gradually disappeared & then the nons rattled in another five without reply.  They had no answer to the relentless attacks and were glad to hear the shout for time up. 

Invites have gone out for next week, i will probably be away this weekend so please try and have the responses in early. Also , i`m still waiting on five for Mondays game , could those who havent responded please update teamer or drop me a Txt

Lastly , PLEASE take a wee minute to cast your MOTM vote on Teamer.

Invites already out for next week .  Lets get em back in !!

Crackin game tonight :thumbs2  End to end stuff played in the right spirit by both teams & you know what ?  NAE MOANIN !!!  :thumbs2  . Nothing to chose between the teams tonight , the non bibs had the odd goal advantage then it swung to the Bibs & so it went , till the Non bibs hit a trio of quickfire goals and before you knew it , a three goal gap had opened up . The bibs then ramped up the pressure and by the end they had managed to cancel out that lead and get their one goal lead back. Thats how it stayed .  Really good game .

Please, dont forget to vote for your MOTM. Plenty of contenders for it tonight .

Right . Where do i start ? 

A perfectly good game ruined by the tantrums in the Middle.:angry:

Heres the deal Guys. To those who feel it may apply to them !!  

We all turn up to play football, no one wants to hear people moaning & criticising fellow players throughout the game, shouting abuse at each other is not acceptable, it ruins the game for everyone involved.  For my part , do i want to continuing organising the game then trying to keep the peace during it ? Of course not. We are all saints supporters / mates and we can do without the agro from fellow Buds. 

BAWA footy has been running successfully for a number of years now & i have no intention of watching it degenerate into a hate filled rabble during my stint organising it.

Dead simple, if you cant behave yourself for an hour on a Monday & Wednesday....... don`t bother turning up . I have no intention of putting up with the continued bad behaviour from certain individuals. 

Well.  What a difference a week makes , no arguing ,no shouting and swearing. Nett result?  a crackin game :)  Hard fought from the off, two sides playing good football throughout. The Non Bibs edged ahead early on then the Bibs gradually got the upperhand and managed to go three in front. Goals were traded then the Nons suffered a blow when they lost a player to injury .

So a man down & two goals behind , there was only going to be one outcome...... Not a bit of it !  The Nons re-grouped , played for each other , cancelled out the Bibs lead and managed to get a two goal cushion they held till the end .

Well done guys . Well played.

Invites out for next week & dont forget to vote for your MOTM 

*Important notice *

Due to the nature of the absolute pish we have filling the Jerseys of our Beloved St.Mirren F.C. these days , I thought it might be a good idea if we couple next weeks match with a trial match for the big team !!  I find it hard to believe we could do any worse than the shower who call themselves professional players at our club . 

Also , if any of the current squad want a game with us on a Monday or Wednesday ........ Naw , yer alright !  We only want guys who actually care about St.Mirren.

Ok , looks like it might be 7 a side this Monday.  I'm waiting on the last two from the list to reply, one who has still to accept an invite since joining and one who has got a.gammy foot !!

The extra game on a Monday has not taken off as we had hoped, every week I am having to scrabble about for bods to make sure we get the numbers. Any buds who want to join in and get a run out with fellow buds , drop me a pm ,get your name on the list and and give it a try. 

& btw , don't worry about some of the negative reports from a couple of previous games, they're a decent bunch really !!

Another good game tonight :) despite the calls of "who picked these teams" from the Bibs before kick off. Nothing to choose between the teams for most of the game, good football played by both teams and some cracking goals to boot.  A big thank you to new lads Graeme & Scott for stepping up to the plate at such late notice . Also , welcome back to Big Fraser after many months out to injury , lasted well but looked like the pace was telling toward the end.

The non bibs ran out winners by a couple in the end, as the goals rattled in at both ends. 

Invites have gone out for next week.... Dont forget your votes for MOTM. No shortage of candidates tonight.

Invites have gone out for next week. Lets see if we can have a full team by the weekend  :)

It was decided that we should go like last week, with a young team V the more mature player , shall we say.  The age co-efficient of the young uns was raised significantly with the addition of a wee bit of experience !! :rolleyes:

Only one goal between the teams in the end, the more experienced team grabbing a winner with the last kick of the ball.  The youngsters romped into a four goal lead in the first 20 minutes, the seniors struggled to find their shooting boots. As the game progressed, the gap narrowed then the advantage swung to a two goal cushion. Parity was restored towards the end until the last gasp match winner hit the net . Good game , well done to all.:)

DONT FORGET TO CAST YOUR MOTM VOTE

The proverbial game of two halves tonight. The non bibs raced into a seven goal lead and seemed able to find the net at will. On the half hour mark , a quick change of personnel meant a gradual change of fortunes. The bibs started picking the passes and finding space , before you knew it the seven had been cut to two. Good game again tonight despite the see saw nature of the play.

Invites out for next week.
DONT FORGET TO TAKE A MINUTE TO VOTE FOR YOUR MOTM WHEN YOU SUBMIT REPLIES .

Well, despite the odd voice giving it "who picked these teams" tonight, it actually ended up a pretty close game. The Bibs started and played the first 15 minutes or so with a man short after Nicky had a senior moment and forgot how to tell the time !! despite this they were a comfortable 4 goals to the good. By the end of the game their advantage (with 8 players ) had halved to just two ! Theres a message in there somewhere ! 

Invites have gone out for next week.... and again i ask, take a minute or two to cast your MOTM vote  :clapping