B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Well, the Dome appears to be back up and running , classes are on this weekend. Ive yet to have official confirmation but i think its safe to go ahead with invites.

Ive just sent invites out for the Monday game, i will get the Wednesday one done next.

Remember, as we have done on previous occasions when the Dome has been down, Invites will be sent to the squad which played the last game in the dome. for the wednesday game , this will be the squad which received invites to the late call off game.

I know there may be a few disappointed bods who played games at the other venues but thats how we have always done it.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Just to give you a heads up. I got an email from the club yesterday to say the Dome is having the lights looked at by an electrical contractor on Monday and might not be available, I'll check on Monday just in case we need to make a swift change of venue. Also , the goals were damaged when it came down so they are using the fives goals at the moment

Right Guys , The Dome is back up and available for tonight, (albeit with the 5 a side goals)

I sent out a txt to the pool for tonight to see if we go there or to Pitz.  As time was marching on i had to make a judgement call on the txts (and FB comments) i received back.

4 for the dome , 3 for pitz & 4 happy either way so back to the dome it is.  We`ll just have to make sure our shooting is better than the Saints forwards !!

So 8:30 -9.30 tonight at the Methadome !!

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

Where's the match report? emoji30.png

Even the PDX is nae this slow emoji14.png

It was good to be back at the Dome tonight , even if it was with the five a side goals. The smaller goals didnt detract from a good game, in fact Neil Cameron, who wasnt a fan of them even managed to score with a header !! The game remained blank for the first quarter of an hour as both sides found their range but it was the Non bibs who managed to get off the mark first, grabbing a quickfire double to squeeze ahead, the sides traded goals till the last 20 minutes when the Nons gradually took control and opened up a five goal gap. Despite a short spell of pressure from the Bibs when they pulled a couple back , it was too little too late . Victory for the Non Bibs

Just now, cockles1987 said:

Oi where's the match report? :huh:

I`m sorry , i wasnt playing tonight so i cant provide one. However , i found this report from a recent match between Boreham Wood and Solihull. Hope you find it interesting :)

Boreham Wood and Solihull fought out a dull goalless draw in the National League.

The first half was particularly drab. For the home side, Morgan Ferrier was denied by Nathan Baxter, while at the other end, George Carline had a shot blocked.

In the second period, Harry White nearly scored for Solihull at his old stomping ground, but Grant Smith blocked superbly to deny him.

The Moors took the initiative as the match wore on.

Omari Sterling-James went close when he hit the side-netting, and White struck just over late on as the home side held on for a point.

Just for antrim.

Groundhog Day! Another brilliant 5-5 game last night back at the Dome. Played in a good competitive spirit with big Mark clinching a late equaliser for the bibs with the last kick off the ball.

Played with the small 5 aside goals and a good few missing lights across the middle of the dome which will hopefully get fixed in the coming weeks. The missing lights might account for a so many bad misses by the non bibs. What do you think Nicky?

A fairly easy victory for the Bibs tonight, too quick and clinical up front and resolute in defence, it didnt take long to realise it was going to be a hard slog for the Non Bibs. The Bibs got going early ,taking advantage of some lack lustre defending and rattling in four goals before the Nons knew what was happening. The nons lacked the cutting edge in front of goal when chances did occur , and failed to trouble the opposition goals enough. Despite a spell midway through the game when the deficit was reduced to two , there was really only going to be one winner.

Invites have already gone out for next week, get them back in early and remember to take a minute to cast your vote for MOTM

Its that time of year when a young man (and old gits ) fancy turns to what he loves  :wub:

Yes , thats right ..... DRINK !!  :guinness  Time to start thinking about the next BAWA day oot !  

We have two home games at the Start of April , Ayr united on the 1st & Dumbarton on the 8th.  

How does either of those dates sound ?   Let me know.