B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, Mr Zo said:

Just for antrim.

Groundhog Day! Another brilliant 5-5 game last night back at the Dome. Played in a good competitive spirit with big Mark clinching a late equaliser for the bibs with the last kick off the ball.

Played with the small 5 aside goals and a good few missing lights across the middle of the dome which will hopefully get fixed in the coming weeks. The missing lights might account for a so many bad misses by the non bibs. What do you think Nicky?

I take it - Micky blasts the ball in any direction, especially up - a lot?

Thank you Nr Zo.

:whistle

Hi Antrin,

Another el classico tonight. Scott Townsley couldn't make it at last minute so was 8 v 7 but that didn't spoil what was a balanced and entertaining game.

The non bibs raced into an early 2-0 lead and remained ahead for the rest of the game. It was a very enjoyable game. It finished 5-4 to the non bibs (team of 7).

I can make the 1st but away on the 8th. Happy to go with the majority.

On 2/14/2017 at 8:20 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Its that time of year when a young man (and old gits ) fancy turns to what he loves  :wub:

Yes , thats right ..... DRINK !!  :guinness  Time to start thinking about the next BAWA day oot !  

We have two home games at the Start of April , Ayr united on the 1st & Dumbarton on the 8th.  

How does either of those dates sound ?   Let me know.

So far the 8th has 4 Votes, 1st Has 2 and Either has 5 . I can believe that only 11 have replied out of a total squad of over 50. C`mon guys , do you want a day out or what ?

40 minutes ago, saintslogie said:

I'd be happy with either day Brian not fussed

Ps who feked teamer

Dont worry we`ve got 16. What happens is that if someone rejects an invite then changes to accept , teamer cant undo it and automatically sends an invite to next on the list. As it happened , i knew big Fraser wasnt going to accept anyway so easier just to sort it manually rather than cancel & re-send all the invites.

I wont be there tonight or next Monday . Big Mark will have the bibs (hopefully :)) , Nicky will collect the cash and ye can sort yer ain teams !! 

Just a wee reminder for upcoming weeks.  Saints are at home to Hibs on the 1st March and Home to The Arabs on 15th March. Obviously there will be no Wednesday Game on these dates.

ETA : The club have confirmed that the re-arranged match vs Raith at Starks Park will now go ahead on the  8th March . Decision needs to be made here, do we go ahead with a game ? 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

9 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Aye CG must go, now with the replacement. Do you's go for an experienced campaigner that's been in a dog fight previously or do you's go for a rookie who may or may not do any better than CG did and get this thread relegated to the Nightshift. emoji39.png

Will any potential replacement want his own players in ?  Can we expect a clearout of JR proportions ? 

I wont be there tonight or next Monday . Big Mark will have the bibs (hopefully [emoji4]) , Nicky will collect the cash and ye can sort yer ain teams !! 
Just a wee reminder for upcoming weeks.  Saints are at home to Hibs on the 1st March and Home to The Arabs on 15th March. Obviously there will be no Wednesday Game on these dates.
ETA : The club have confirmed that the re-arranged match vs Raith at Starks Park will now go ahead on the  8th March . Decision needs to be made here, do we go ahead with a game ? 

Brian,

Maybe set a deadline for
say next Wednesday to get votes back for preferred date. Establish a venue then fire out invites for the date and venue. :-)

Will hopefully get about 15-20 buds along come the day.

20 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I wont be there tonight or next Monday . Big Mark will have the bibs (hopefully :)) , Nicky will collect the cash and ye can sort yer ain teams !! 

I'd go ahead with the 8th March since it's away, maybe just not drop people to the bottom if they're dropping out to go to the game.

As requested.. match report for last nights game (even with teams as I have the bit of paper I wrote them on sittin on my desk in front of me!)

Teams:

Non Bibs - Nicky, Stef, Charlie, Gordon Scott, Stuart C, Graeme R, Neil Cameron, Niall Cameron

Bibs - Scott Townsley, Scott Steele, Big Mark, Fraser C, Gerry, Sean R, Thomas R, Martyn

Non Bibs scored early after a Stevie Mallan esque run and finish from Niall and controlled the game for the first 20 mins, they should have been more than 1 ahead after 20 mins or so with the bibs struggling to get on the ball and too busy arguing with each other. The non bibs seem to tire from then on and a poor spell was capped off with Stuart almost decapitating our chairman when he took a rocket to the face at point blank range. The bibs gradually came into the game and grabbed a 2 goal lead with about 5 mins to go before the Non Bibs rallied and pulled 2 quick goals back to level it up. A long range curling shot from myself was well saved before Martyn kindly nodded into his own net to give the non bibs the lead and the non bibs then added another to seal the victory late one.

Good game, and a few well worked goals. New 7 aside goals are up!

Edited by irvine_buddie

1 hour ago, irvine_buddie said:

I'd go ahead with the 8th March since it's away, maybe just not drop people to the bottom if they're dropping out to go to the game.

As requested.. match report for last nights game (even with teams as I have the bit of paper I wrote them on sittin on my desk in front of me!)

Teams:

Non Bibs - Nicky, Stef, Charlie, Gordon Scott, Stuart C, Graeme R, Neil Cameron, Niall Cameron

Bibs - Scott Townsley, Scott Steele, Big Mark, Fraser C, Gerry, Sean R, Thomas R, Martyn

Non Bibs scored early after a Stevie Mallan esque run and finish from Niall and controlled the game for the first 20 mins, they should have been more than 1 ahead after 20 mins or so with the bibs struggling to get on the ball and too busy arguing with each other. The non bibs seem to tire from then on and a poor spell was capped off with Stuart almost decapitating our chairman when he took a rocket to the face at point blank range. The bibs gradually came into the game and grabbed a 2 goal lead with about 5 mins to go before the Non Bibs rallied and pulled 2 quick goals back to level it up. A long range curling shot from myself was well saved before Martyn kindly nodded into his own net to give the non bibs the lead and the bibs then added another to seal the victory late one.

No way!!

2 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Teams:

Non Bibs scored early after a Stevie Mallan esque run and finish from Niall and controlled the game for the first 20 mins, they should have been more than 1 ahead after 20 mins or so with the bibs struggling to get on the ball and too busy arguing with each other. The non bibs seem to tire from then on and a poor spell was capped off with Stuart almost decapitating our chairman when he took a rocket to the face at point blank range. The bibs gradually came into the game and grabbed a 2 goal lead with about 5 mins to go before the Non Bibs rallied and pulled 2 quick goals back to level it up. A long range curling shot from myself was well saved before Martyn kindly nodded into his own net to give the non bibs the lead and the bibs then added another to seal the victory late one.

That's one way to accelerate fan ownership :lol:

A tough old game tonight littered with misplaced passes and missed opportunities , The bibs being the principal offenders but the nons had their share too ! It took a while for the game to get going but the bibs edged ahead and gradually took control with a decent four goal lead..... the the roof caved in (No, not the Dome ) The Bibs defence decided to start playing suicide balls from the back and seemed to switch off as the Nons moved up a gear and rattled in some cracking well worked goals. Despite a very brief fightback , the Nons finished the stronger and were deserved winners.

Because the Mighty Saints are playing at home next week !st March ,There will be no Wednesday Game next week.

Dont forget to vote for MOTM  & Finally , thanks again to David , Mark & Nicky for stepping into the breach for the last couple of weeks :thumbs2

Ok guys , let's get the day out date pinned down.  we now have 5 for the 8th. , 3 for the 1st and now 6 who don't mind . I will give it till next Friday 3rd march to get your votes in . If you dont add your vote then don't moan about the chosen date. I need to get a date chosen to then sort out venue, I propose the 1877 club if they'll have us pre game & wherever we fancy after . The Bankhouse have always treated us well so do we go there post game ?