B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Crackin game tonight . Two very even teams , neither could get the upper hand for the first 20 minutes or so, chances at both ends but no Goals. The deadlock was broken when the bibs managed to sneak one in but the nons hit back and so it continued for the next 20 mins, no more than a goal or two in it for either side. 

The last 15 -20 saw large gaps appearing in the Non bib defence which the bibs were happy to capitalise on, stretching to a four goal cushion, despite their best efforts , the Nons couldnt hit back and the Bibs ran out winners by four.

Dont forget to take a moment to vote for your MOTM ........ & some feedback on the day out would be nice :thumbs2

Another hard fast game , despite the four goal cushion for the Non bibs , it was a lot closer than the score suggests. Unlike last week , there were goals galore from the off. The non bibs cause was not helped by the team who started the game thinking 1-1-6 was a good way to line up !! (everyone wants to be messi !!)  However , they got it together , edged ahead and held the lead till the end as goals were swapped at either end.
Dont forget your invites are out already.....& take a minute to vote for MOTM

strange ol` game tonight, nothing in it for most of the match, a couple of goals and either team could have won it. At the halfway mark it was anybodys game..... & then the Bibs seemed to implode, passing game was still there but too often the final pass or finish was missing whereas the nons seemed to score with every shot !! In the end a scoreline which the Bibs may want to forget .
Invites are out Guys , early returns would be appreciated as per usual, Dont forget to vote for your MOTM.

Thanks to Martyn for finding a last minute bod, hope you enjoyed the game Ally

Invites already out there for next week.  Early response as per usual please.

Tonights game ended in a draw, but for virtually the whole match it looked like the Non bibs were going to record a decent win , being as much as five ahead at one point. The Bibs however had lots of attacking threat and the opposition goal frame took several hefty hits ,It was only in the last ten minutes or so that the goals started to come for the Bibs who fought back for what was a deserved draw. Good to welcome another Buddie to tonights match, hope you enjoyed it JM  :)

Dont forget your MOTM votes.

Invites are out for next week , good to see almost half have responded already :thumbs2

Ive had to jig a few on the reserve list around because of the late call offs but everyone who played tonight has got an invite. Those i asked to step aside have gone back to top of list .

Dont forget to update asap and get your MOTM vote in too. :) 

Right ,

Just to let people know , we have had communication from the Club that from 11th Sept we must Pay for our games in advance during office hours ,preferably by credit card !! As we have two games a week this is going to have issues for us as i am not very keen on putting £140 a week on my credit card and collect it back from you guys.

I have e-mailed the club to raise my concerns and point out the impracticability of this system .

One option is ,it will have to come out the kitty which will mean the day out will have to be postponed till the money builds up again . 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Invites have gone out for next week, lets keep the trend of getting them back in sharpish.  

Hope you guys had a good game tonight ,don't forget to vote for the man if the match .

just to keep you up to date I have a meeting scheduled for when I get back home to see if we can sort out the situation with regards the new booking system. I'll keep you informed . 

Been way busy all day & didn't realise we were short , Glad you got a bod to fill in for tonight .

I'm still in Englandshire and gonna be late back to my hotel tonight so if one of you kind Gents ( David or Nicky ) wouldn't mind doing the invites, I'm not going to  be back home to do it till v late tomorrow Night and don't want to wait till Friday to send them ! Ta.

Just to keep you guys up to date with the Dome booking situation & to answer those who have text & msgd.

After meeting with the Club, i am pleased to say we have reached an agreement which suits both parties and we shall continue to play our Games at the Dome. 

Thank you to the representatives of the Club for their co-operation today and thanks to MrZo for his assistance in resolving this issue  .Very much appreciated. :thumbs2

Right , Lets have another stab at organising the day out.

Only Three people commented on my initial post on FB suggesting Brechin or QOTS (thank you to those three) despite 42 people having seen that post. Three on BAWA also commented on that and the follow up post. We only have one home game in October V The Ton so no chance of getting in the 1877.(also, I`m at Hospitality and im f**ked if i am going to organise a day out which i cant attend !!!)

How does the Livvy game on the 11th November sound ?

Doesnt conflict with School holiday , unlikely to be shifted for ALBA and gives us a better chance of getting access to the 1877 club due to being a bit quieter. Its your money guys and i would like as many players as possible to have a beer .

Good if somewhat smelly game tonight . :green Someone forgot to wash the Bibs from last week and then decided he didnt want to wear one himself. Wont name the culprit but i`ll make sure they get a good soak this week Nicky :rolleyes: Two goals in it at the end for the Non Bibs , they had managed to get six ahead at one point then took the foot off the gas a wee bit allowing the Bibs to make the scoreline a bit more respectable.
DONT FORGET TO TAKE A MINUTE TO VOTE FOR MOTM

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Right , Lets have another stab at organising the day out.
Only Three people commented on my initial post on FB suggesting Brechin or QOTS (thank you to those three) despite 42 people having seen that post. Three on BAWA also commented on that and the follow up post. We only have one home game in October V The Ton so no chance of getting in the 1877.(also, I`m at Hospitality and im f**ked if i am going to organise a day out which i cant attend !!!)
How does the Livvy game on the 11th November sound ?
Doesnt conflict with School holiday , unlikely to be shifted for ALBA and gives us a better chance of getting access to the 1877 club due to being a bit quieter. Its your money guys and i would like as many players as possible to have a beer .

Livingston game sounds good to me.

PS Wednesday night's bibs are washed and ready for the big game . [emoji106]

Really weird game tonight. The Non bibs clattered the post twice , hit the bar and scorned numeorus chances guilty at times through overplaying the ball in front of goal. The Bibs on the other hand seemed to hit the target with just about everything the fired at goal. Eight goals to the good at one point and im sure even they couldnt believe it. It wasnt until the last 10 mins that the nons started to be a bit more clinical and pulled it back to a more respectable score and more realistic of how the game went.

Invites are already out , dont forget to get them back sharpish and take two minutes to cast your vote for tonights MOTM

Invites are already out , good to see already 6 accepted  Get em back pronto guys .

Fairly comfortable win for the Non bibs tonight , despite some heroic goalkeeping from Jason in goals. Didnt help that one of his defenders scored one of the goals of the night .... into his own net !! But we wont mention that Gerry  Good to have another new bod on board also, hope you enjoyed the game Brian.