B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Good game tonight , very even up unitl the last 10 minutes, a goal or two either way throughout. As the non bibs pushed forward for the win , huge gaps appeared at the back which the Bibs were only too happy to take advantage of and ran up a three goal cushion which they just about deserved. 
Invites are out for next week , please try and help out by getting them back early or letting me know . Dont forget to vote for your MOTM 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Invites are out for next week , responses back in asap please. Couple of call offs for next week already so oppotunities for those on the reserve list to grab a place.

Dont forget o vote for your MOTM, strange auld game tonight , even stevens for 40 mins then the roof fell in for the non bibs. Easy win in the end for the Bibs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another week , another call off im afraid.  The dome is STILL out of commsion.   The loss of revenue to the club from this latest situation is now at £560 from the BAWA footy guys alone, god knows what the total loss is from all other dome users but it must be a fair old amount .

We now havent had a game for a month , i know Gareth has organised a couple of fives games .  

Is it now reaching the stage where we should start looking at alternative places to play regularly rather than ad-hoc games if the Dome cannot be relied upon ? 

Thought please. ( preferably from those who play !) 

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

As you only wrote preferably..........

Should it not be thoughts (plural) rather than thought (singular) emoji14.png

PS drove past it a few times and most recently at 2.30pm (when I tried to knockdown SPS emoji44.png) Have they said what the problem is as it's always been inflated?

One thought would be a bonus !! 

I was in the dome today and to be honest it is in a bit of a state.  Wiring for the lights is hanging everywhere, mounting points for the actual lamps have been ripped off and there are several significant rips on the inner  skin of the Dome itself.