B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

really close game tonight . One goal in it for the Bibs who probably just about deserved it. Special mention to Connor who pulled off one of the best saves ever seen with our lot at the dome ( sorry connor, cameras didnt catch it ! ) Invites are out for next week , lets get them back in early and take a moment to vote for your MOTM 

Good to have the Dome back in operation, despite all its problems , it really is a great facility when operational. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well , despite saying i wouldnt have time to chase latecomers , again i have to send out text reminders.  Get it sorted lads, its not that difficult. Perhaps we should introduce a time limit for responses ?  I would think three or four days to respond & if not invite goes to next on reserve list  ?  That might get peoples to reply a bit quicker. Ive said before , anyone waiting on shifts etc, simply let us know and we can make allowances .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoyed Wednesday's game as it has been sorely missed whilst working away these last few years. Good to see faces old (Mr Zo) and new. Been playing 5s / 6s down south and took a bit of getting used to  the bigger pitch... well, that's my excuse for some awful passing! I didn't score (mainly because big Mark is a greedy big b******!) but did assist a few in what ended up in a win for us bibs.

Thanks to Callum G for facilitating and "Roberto" for dropping out to allow me a place - much appreciated, dudes.

Looks like I'll be finishing 2018 with a 100% win record... :king

Thoroughly enjoyed Wednesday's game as it has been sorely missed whilst working away these last few years. Good to see faces old (Mr Zo) and new. Been playing 5s / 6s down south and took a bit of getting used to  the bigger pitch... well, that's my excuse for some awful passing! I didn't score (mainly because big Mark is a greedy big b******!) but did assist a few in what ended up in a win for us bibs.
Thanks to Callum G for facilitating and "Roberto" for dropping out to allow me a place - much appreciated, dudes.
Looks like I'll be finishing 2018 with a 100% win record... :king

Glad you enjoyed it Bud . [emoji106]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not surprised. Any word on when it will be back up?

Not at the moment Bud. Unfortunately when the Dome comes down because of weather there’s always the chance it has been damaged. Need to give the club a chance to let the weather pass, assess the potential damage, do the appropriate safety checks before the all clear is given to resume games and classes .