B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

The Terrors have been rocked by the injury to Saintstef who misses his first match of the season, however the Tangerine faithful have been lifted by the news that Andy Newport has stepped in from the standby squad to take his place after fans favourite David Tennant turned down the chance to don the famous orange jersey.

Teams have been updated, going to be a cracker tomorrow night !

The Terrors have been rocked by the injury to Saintstef who misses his first match of the season, however the Tangerine faithful have been lifted by the news that Andy Newport has stepped in from the standby squad to take his place after fans favourite David Tennant turned down the chance to don the famous orange jersey.

Teams have been updated, going to be a cracker tomorrow night !

This should be another good game and very close. Hope our luck will turn, starting tomorrow. ;-)

Did you get my email? I'm a real asset to one of the teams I'm a midfield hardman

Not sure fella, I added a couple of lads to the squad who emailed me but I only know them by their real names :-)

If you have emailed me then I will have added you to Teamer and you should have received an invite to play.

There are 32 in the squad at the moment so it will take a while for new recruits to get their chance !

He might just stand on the goal line all night to stop it happening again!

That's never going to happen. Can't whack a wee saunter to the half way line sniffing for that outrageous volley when a corner is cleared :-)