B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

There are 32 in the squad at the moment so it will take a while for new recruits to get their chance !

A squad of 32? Administration beckons. Cull the high earners now, or next season you'll be renting a dome at Almondvale and calling yourself The six-a-sides.

Fools. phone.gif

Have to say this is the first week I havent really enjoyed it, not because of the score (i've been on the losing team most weeks!)

Its the first time anything serious moaning, huffing and puffing has taken place. Also I dont mind people barking out orders to people such as "get back" "everyone pick up a man" if the person doing the shouting actually does it himself and dosent just stand up the park.

Anyways lets hope its better next week

Rant Over

Have to say this is the first week I havent really enjoyed it, not because of the score (i've been on the losing team most weeks!)

Its the first time anything serious moaning, huffing and puffing has taken place. Also I dont mind people barking out orders to people such as "get back" "everyone pick up a man" if the person doing the shouting actually does it himself and dosent just stand up the park.

Anyways lets hope its better next week

Rant Over

Oh dear, early signs of a player revolt? lol.gif

It's meant to be fun, but, as I suspect, it's getting more serious by the week, I look forward to the following weeks.

Not the best game we have had, and fans of The Terrors fans were clearly heard chanting for the head of manager Dr Zo towards the end of the match as Bayern ran out comfortable 8-1 winners.

The Terrors have now lost five on the spin and will be looking to make wholesale changes as they look to stop the rot next week.

You missed you CB enforcer this week and Ewen was on fire this week. I think we always benefit from a full time goalkeeper. Dont know if someone fancies the gig as terrors keeper.

Ewen is on fire every week. A natural finisher. I'm set to offer him an extended deal as I hear the Terrors are sniffing about could be about to offer him silly money to sign.

Not the best game we have had, and fans of The Terrors fans were clearly heard chanting for the head of manager Dr Zo towards the end of the match as Bayern ran out comfortable 8-1 winners.

The Terrors have now lost five on the spin and will be looking to make wholesale changes as they look to stop the rot next week.

It was 8-2 ya cheat, much tighter thumbup2.gif

Game invite for week 8 has just been sent out to everyone who played last night. System will automatically invite from the standby list if any of the 16 are unable to play.

ps; We now have £52 in the kitty

Oh dear, early signs of a player revolt? lol.gif

It's meant to be fun, but, as I suspect, it's getting more serious by the week, I look forward to the following weeks.

It is played in a great spirit generally. Even when we have been beaten it has been enjoyable.

But I agree that this week, from a terrors perspective that it went too far. If folk are wanting to play football that seriously then they should look to join a team, not a fans forum 7's game

You missed you CB enforcer this week and Ewen was on fire this week. I think we always benefit from a full time goalkeeper. Dont know if someone fancies the gig as terrors keeper.

My big CB enforcing self won't be there next week either cos obviously the boys that were there last night get first refusal (which is the way it should be!) and I'm something like 9th or 10th on the standby list! Plus I'm going away on holiday a week on Sunday for a fortnight so can't make it then so I think my terrors career is on hold for the foreseeable future! :( Oh well I'll still be there in spirit "mon the bibs" :)