B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

It's been mentioned on here a few times in the past about a night out and given the season is coming to an end and we only have a couple of home games left.

How about 16th April at home to Morton as a possible date? :-)

Just a thought to tie it in with saints game. :-)

It's been mentioned on here a few times in the past about a night out and given the season is coming to an end and we only have a couple of home games left.

How about 16th April at home to Morton as a possible date? :-)

Just a thought to tie it in with saints game. :-)

Sounds like a plan David. The last home game is v the walking dead so i don`t think that`s an option . The only possible fly in the ointment could be the fact that the 16th is the last weekend of the school spring hols, may be some bods away for a break.

That said , as we`ve said before , you`ll never get a date that suits all.

OK Peeps , as suggested by Mr Zo , how about the 16th April after the Morton game for a wee beer or two.

This time i think we`ll give the pre match stuff a miss & go for a bit of post match nosh & beers at the bankhouse (most seemed to be happy with that last time ) . thumbup2.gifnologo.gif

If you have any other ideas please post here or pm to me. If you are quite happy to go with the 16th, again please post or pm so we have an idea of numbers. smile.png

ps. been suggested we go for Sandwiches & pies after the game rather than the meal, what does everyone think ?

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Interesting game tonight , absolutely nothing between the teams for 20 mins then the Bibs take the lead. WIthin 5 Mins, the Non bibs hit back then gradually ease away .

Despite a late flurry from the Bibs , the score showed a fairly comfortable win for the Nons ! Truth is , with a bit more composure in front of goal from the bibs ,it could have been a different result.

Oh , that was an interesting one, The Non bibs win at a relative canter, five or six in it in the end.

Cries of "who picked these teams?" whistling.gif Dunno what they mean , its not my fault they couldn`t defend !! Could have been a whole lot worse if it wasn`t for some heroic goalkeeping (from the chief boo boy wink.png )

Oh well , sometimes it just doesn`t work out sorry.gif