B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

The first Monday night game started in a fairly pedestrian fashion..... i suppose it takes a wee while to get that last pint out of the system !   Fully twenty minutes before the non bibs managed to edge ahead.  Fairly even stevens for the next 20 before the Nons stretched into a three goal lead & truth be said probably should have been more. But the bibs were having none of it and rattled in four without reply to take the lead.

This sparked a furious last 10 or so which ended with the Non bibs finding top gear again and running out  victors by a couple of goals.

Thanks to Mr Zo for keeping the show rolling while i was off drinking far too much abroad & thanks also to Kevin Mcb for filling in after a very late call off.

& Dont forget to vote for MOTM :)

4 minutes ago, BuddieBuddie said:

Was just looking to get on reserve list for the new Monday game, already play on the Wednesday just assumed it would come up on teamer as per your previous post with an invite but nothing showing cheers 

check your PM.   

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Gary & Dave J . Need an answer for Mondays game guys.I`ve put Reminders on FB, by txt & by Teamer re-send. If no reply today , i`ll have to put you down as declined. Need to give the guys on the reserve list a fair crack o the whip

Thats us got our 16 for next  Wednesday.  Fantastic, all responses back within 24 hours :clapping:clapping:clapping  

Thanks for the swift responses guys, it really does make things a whole lot easier . :notworthy  Remember , if you have to call off try & give as much notice as possible , even drop me a quick txt if you`re doubtful & need a bit of time so i can give the reserve list a heads up.

Waiting for two from the standby list for Mondays game,  It`ll take a wee while for the Monday game to settle & folk find out if it suits or not, but i`m sure we`ll get there. :thumbs2

A totally different game from last week , obviously our supreme athletes had stopped themselves from drinking that last pint over the weekend with tonights game in mind : ) The game had goals from the start, the match went one way then the other with both sides having spells in control. The bibs played some lovely football but it was the nons who finally edged ahead and ran out two goal winners .

Dont forget to cast your MOM vote .

Invites have gone out for next Monday

Tonights game started very nicely for the Bibs. An early and deserved two goal lead must have had them thinking "this is going to be easy!"   But no , the non Bibs hit back , edged ahead and kept a narrow advantage till about the half hour mark...... & then the roof caved in for the Bibs. too many times they gifted the nons possession as they tried to play out from the back and the Nons were only too happy to rattle the ball home with ease. Once the heads went down with the Bibs, the bickering started  and there was no way back for them. In the end a fairly comfortable victory for the Non bibs.

Please take a minute to vote for your MOTM .   

OK Guys , the Falkirk game approaches fast and obviously with the kick off being moved to accommodate hurdy gurdy TV we have a decision to make. 
Do we keep the date & meet up post match at the Bankhouse ?
David suggested we could meet pre match also in the 1877 club if pos for a couple . ( I have contacted the club & CK has said he will pass request to fans council . Heard nothing yet and have sent another mail today.)
Do we select another date ?
If you could take a minute to let me know your opinion /choice. Either on here or on FB

Sorry Guys , Heard back from the fans council, the 1877 club is no longer an option. We`ll just have to continue to give our money to the Bankhouse. 
There are still memberships available for £10 a month. I would have thought the opportunity to show off your under subscribed club to 20 or so prospective members might have been an attractive proposition but apparently not : (

Tonights game was all about the Bibs. Dominant throughout , the non Bibs had no answer as wave after wave of attacks came at them from all angles. At five goals up the Bibs eased off & for a brief period the deficit was reduced to just one goal, but it was all too brief as the Bibs upped the pace gain & ran out comfortable winners

Dont forget to vote for your MOTM .

Invites have gone out for next Monday .