B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Sorry Guys , Heard back from the fans council, the 1877 club is no longer an option. We`ll just have to continue to give our money to the Bankhouse. 
There are still memberships available for £10 a month. I would have thought the opportunity to show off your under subscribed club to 20 or so prospective members might have been an attractive proposition but apparently not : (

SMISA and their partner, the St Mirren director, Gordon Laidlaw Scott ought to tell the so called fans council to GTF n stop being bawbags!

14 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Sorry Guys , Heard back from the fans council, the 1877 club is no longer an option. We`ll just have to continue to give our money to the Bankhouse. 
There are still memberships available for £10 a month. I would have thought the opportunity to show off your under subscribed club to 20 or so prospective members might have been an attractive proposition but apparently not : (

Mental that they'll turn away a few hundred quid when it'll probably be half full anyway. Ah well, I'm sure the pints are cheaper in the bankhouse anyway and they'll have more screens with Jeff on :wub:.

15 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Seems odd. What was the reques you made Callum and what response did you get, presumably from Alan?

Invites have gone out for next week. With the two games now the list is turning over a lot quicker giving more people a game. Lets get the responses in early and as ive said before , if youre waiting to find out about shifts etc, drop me a txt to keep me up to speed

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

Comment

Nothing between the teams for the first 20 minutes ,neither team able to find the net. The non bibs were looking the more likely to make the breakthrough but the Bibs were having none of it and grabbed a slender one goal advantage.  Even stevens for the middle part of the game but them the Nons gradually took control and ran out winners by a fairly comfortable margin. The result certainly flattered the Nons as the Bibs were more than a match until the final third.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR MOTM 

Right Guys, a wee bit of good news . Alan Wardrop form the club contacted me with regards our Bawa "night oot" There was obviously a breakdown in communications which led to our initial request being refused . Once the situation had been fully explained to Alan that we are all Saints bods and most of us are housed trained the Club have Kindly agreed to let us use the facility pre the Game V Falkirk on 1st Oct. I took a straw poll last night and sent txt messages , the response was unanimously in favour of accepting the offer so we look forward to a beer or two in the club pre match .  Thank you to all concerned for your cooperation and understanding.

For licensing / numbers reasons I have been asked to give a list of those who will be attending. For those who have not yet replied , could you drop me a txt or a pm with simply Yes or No asap . Don't worry if you're not sure, I'd rather you said yes then couldn't make it than say no and try to get you added at a later date. 

After a fairly pedestrian start tonight , both teams taking time to check each other out , couple of goals scored by each side it sparked into lif on the twenty minute mark. The non bibs were first to take control , some nice passing moves saw the slice open the Bibs defence and grab a three goal lead. On the balance of play , you wouldnt have bet against the Nons adding to their tally but the Bibs were having none of it, rolled up their sleeves and before you could say "where the feck has the defence gone?" they had taken a one goal lead.  As time slipped away , the Bibs drew level then a cute back heel from Big Mark and a contentious last minute strike gave the Nons the Victory.

There were no nutmegs tonight. None. Nope. Defo not. B)

Invites gone out for next week..... get em back asap guys !

Great day /night out with the BAWA footy guys yesterday. Good craic ,good company & even the football in the middle didn`t spoil things !!

Thank you to St.mirren 1877 Club for their Hospitality pre match. It was really good to get to see the club & i`ve got to say i was very impressed with the facility. Also thanks to the Bankhouse ,Paisley  for looking after us post match and cheers to Fraser Burns for his help , even though he couldnt attend :thumbs2

Fairly one sided game this evening, on paper the teams looked even enough with goal threats on both sides..... however it was the non bibs who shone from the start , keeping the ball well and passing through the bibs defence with relative ease. The Bibs for their part tried hard to get back into the game but the final pass was missing too often . Five goals separated the teams at the end.

Invites have gone out for next Monday : Dont forget to cast your vote for MOTM

Only one goal separated the teams tonight. Despite coming from behind twice in the game the Non bib could not quite make that final push and the Bibs held strong till the end to record the Victory. The Bibs were faster and more direct on the break very often outnumbering the non bib defence in their attacks and not wasting the chances when they came. The Nons for their part fought well but were always destined to come up short.

Hope everyone enjoyed tonight's game and made sure it was played in the correct spirit . As ,I'm sure you are all aware, invites have already gone out for next week. Let's get the responses back good n early guys. Today was a bit of a f*** trying to organise replacements from down here in Engerlundshire so please try and be sure you can make iT when you reply . If you have to call off , as much notice as poss please to help out those who are waiting.