B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Wondering if I need to apologise if I do, then I have. I was probably the one suggesting we need to get back etc. as keeper you can see that, in the other game I play they are quite serious. the joy of prizes. I also appreciate how hard it is play in the pressure cooker that is the dome. Unfortunately getting beat is one thing, hammered is another. Once again. Apologies. Someone does need to shackle Ewan though. Charlie.

I voted ewen my motm purely for his golden boot but on reflection it should have went to big fraser for his comedy performance in "skinning 3 people, rounding the keeper, missing the shot and tripping over his own feet" it was a sight to behold :P

it was the air from the fans that blew him over. Wasn't even his worse sitter of the night either although Mr so ran him close :-P

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Game invite for week 8 has just been sent out to everyone who played last night. System will automatically invite from the standby list if any of the 16 are unable to play.

ps; We now have £52 in the kitty

Deflecting away from another very poor showing by myself.......

... A wee day at corporate over the festive period followed by a night out in Paisley could be a good shout for xmas get together. Those that fancy it can do corporate then meet rest of the boys in a Paisley watering hole to spend the kitty.;-)

Deflecting away from another very poor showing by myself.......

... A wee day at corporate over the festive period followed by a night out in Paisley could be a good shout for xmas get together. Those that fancy it can do corporate then meet rest of the boys in a Paisley watering hole to spend the kitty.;-)

Does Monday suit everybody ? whistling.gif

Looks like I have been given my opportunity to grace the hallowed green of the dome on Wednesday!

Any requirements to bring outwith the fiver I.e boots/shin guards/ the famous stripes?

Dont think you will need shin guards, but some of the lads do wear them. Some wear boots, some trainers.

We provide bibs if you are in the Terrors team. Bayern Bibless players wear whatever they like, usually with matching winners smiles !

See you Wednesday.

The Terrors season has gone from bad to worse today with the news that influential captain and player manager Dr Zo has today withdrawn from this weeks match.

The Tangerines are set to raid the transfer market though and could yet spring a surprise by picking up one or two of the Bayern players in straight swap deals before the match on Wednesday evening.

The Terrors season has gone from bad to worse today with the news that influential captain and player manager Dr Zo has today withdrawn from this weeks match.

The Tangerines are set to raid the transfer market though and could yet spring a surprise by picking up one or two of the Bayern players in straight swap deals before the match on Wednesday evening.

This is exciting, can you keep us up to date, might influence my late bet?

Looks like I have been given my opportunity to grace the hallowed green of the dome on Wednesday!

Any requirements to bring outwith the fiver I.e boots/shin guards/ the famous stripes?

that's pretty much it. See you there

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Won't believe it until lovestreet confirms it!

Jumped before I was pushed. ;-)

The club and myself decided it was best for all parties if I left and let a younger, fresh manager take the club forward. All good things come to an end.

All 16 spots have been confirmed for the game tomorrow night. Just two drop outs from last weeks squad (David Wilson & Fraser Burns) who have been replaced by debut boys Chris and Jordan Byrne.

We will mix the teams up a bit this week but the 16 in the squad are;

Charlie Kelly
Chris Byrne
Brian Hanley
Neil Cameron
Sean Rooney
Andy Newport
Nicky Fleming
Stuart Cameron
Ian Craig
Richard Atkinson
Alan Cassidy
Owen Porter
Bill McCartney
David MacDonald
Ewan MacColl
Jordan Byrne

A win is due for the bibs tonight! Although if the teams are going to be mixed up then there is no chance to regain some pride for the Tangerine Terrors unfortunately.

We can go with the same teams as last week if The Terrors are up for that. Each team would have a Byrne brother, you guys could get first pick thumbup2.gif