B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I reckon they should have had a goal chopped off seeing as jordan hid behind the goals for one haha.

Was a brilliant game tonight. Was 0-0 for at least 20 mins and when we went 3 behind we battled back to make it 3-3. We had everyone up for a corner to try and equalise when it went 4-3 and sadly that led to the last one going in. Ill hold my hand up for not having he best game, couldnt run far in tha heat! Next week the bibless will be back on top.

Going to be a tough call for motm this week!

Great game tonight, despite the heat. Was gutted to loose the three goals I did, every single one of them I couldn't see the ball until it was too late. :( Glad I made up for it for my defence who were brilliant all night by sticking one past the opposition keeper (nothing better) and playing our striker in for the last one. Hopefully I'll get a bit more fitness up to be able to play a bit longer outfield. Two on a trot for me in the Bibs, hopefully three next week.

Great game tonight, despite the heat. Was gutted to loose the three goals I did, every single one of them I couldn't see the ball until it was too late. sad.png Glad I made up for it for my defence who were brilliant all night by sticking one past the opposition keeper (nothing better) and playing our striker in for the last one. Hopefully I'll get a bit more fitness up to be able to play a bit longer outfield. Two on a trot for me in the Bibs, hopefully three next week.

You were excellent between the sticks tonight fella, and your one-two off the post for the all important fourth goal was a thing of beauty.

Who cares about the score, i scored by nutmegging Div! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

But aye - good game all round. It was by far the closest game yet! Both teams had a good formation, and stuck to it until the heat took its toll.

Bring on next week!

You aren't playing next week whistling.gif

Had a better game today when I managed to get a better grip defensively, also enjoyed playing in a more central role. Gutted to lose it after pulling it back to 3-3! More talk between the team and Bayern bibless would have stole the show!

Still not won a bloody game though!! Think I'm an unlucky charm, will need to put holy water on my boots before I play again....

Final score tonight in a pulsating game in the dome was Tangerine Terrors 5 Bayern Bibless 3

Gutted for the lads after they worked so hard to come back to level it at 3-3 only for us to throw it away in the last few minutes as we chased the winner.

Bah. Bib wearing f**kers.

REPORTED FOR ABUSE !!!

I was absolutely gubbed tonight, disappeared after about 30 mins. Can't argue with the score though, deserved win for the terrors as our finishing was poor. Back to the training ground for us. Some very good performances in the terrors side.

Yet another enjoyable game to play in.

A great win for the bibs who i believe had 4 player's making their debuts in the bib with 2 of the lads playing at the dome for the first time. Everyone played their part in a solid team effort for the bibs.

I felt we had more possession, corners, goals and shots on target with Div pulling off a number of decent saves. I think the non bibs did beat us hands down on long balls though. Danny would not be happy. ;-)

I am sure it will be another enjoyable game next week. Don't make it a grudge match Div.;-)

inclined to agree with the consensus. Best (and hardest) game yet. hard to believe there was no scoring after 20 minutes. Both sides having a good keeper was key to the game. both sides were well organised and denied each other space. I'm off to work on my finishing and left foot.

Just received an email from the club regarding block bookings at the dome;

Firstly I would like to thank you for coming and accessing use of our new air dome, and hope that your groups and teams have enjoyed the experience.

Due to a number of reasons, the main one being that certain groups have been letting us down by not turning up for bookings and not giving notification, the club are implimenting a new block booking policy. This is in line with many other centres that offer a block booking service for groups and teams.

In order to secure your long term let for your team/group 4 weeks must be payed in advance, the club would then offer the 5th booking half price. E.g Adult 7's at £70, £280 must be paid then the following session would be given for £35.

If your group is not in a position to meet this for whatever reason then you must call the community department on a weekly basis to make your booking. You may only secure your booking in this instance no earlier than 7 days prior to the desired booking. E.g. Monday 8-9pm Adult 7's...you may call in on the Tuesday morning to secure the booking for the following Monday evening.

I appreciate that many of the groups have been committed for a number of years and have had very good communication with the community department however over the past 2 months we have lost a significant amount of money due to groups not turning up and revenue being lost.

Please contact me on my mobile if you would like to discuss this further. I am happy to talk with you as I appreciate this may be difficult to achieve for certain groups.

This will take effect from Monday 15th July.

I've emailed back explaining our situation. Since we don't have the same 16 players it is not possible for us to collect 4 weeks money in advance, and nor do we have the best part of £300 kicking around to pay in advance and then recoup from weekly payments from the team.

I have offered to put a credit card down as security that we won't miss any bookings (on the understanding that I would recover the fee from the kitty but also since it is incredibly unlikely that we would ever "no-show" given that we have 35 bodies in a squad for a game of 16).

I'm waiting to hear back. Hope that common sense prevails as it would be a shame to have to take the game elsewhere since using the dome and giving the money back to the club was kind of the whole point in getting it going.

Probably miss next weeks game due to the Friendly down at Palmerston

(However this will mean that i'll have signed off with a win - until the next time) tongue.png

Next weeks sevens game is on the 17th, QoS away is on 24th.

Just received an email from the club regarding block bookings at the dome;

I've emailed back explaining our situation. Since we don't have the same 16 players it is not possible for us to collect 4 weeks money in advance, and nor do we have the best part of £300 kicking around to pay in advance and then recoup from weekly payments from the team.

I have offered to put a credit card down as security that we won't miss any bookings (on the understanding that I would recover the fee from the kitty but also since it is incredibly unlikely that we would ever "no-show" given that we have 35 bodies in a squad for a game of 16).

I'm waiting to hear back. Hope that common sense prevails as it would be a shame to have to take the game elsewhere since using the dome and giving the money back to the club was kind of the whole point in getting it going.

4 weeks in advance seems a bit on the extreme side....

Yip, that's what I thought. I reckon even the clubs who use the dome will struggle to shell out £280 up front to guarantee their booking.

Calling up a week before to try and book your slot is a bit old fashioned, and is going to result in lose bookings I am sure.

Should either operate on a fine basis, where credit guard guarantees are in place, or a 1 strike and you are out basis, eg; dont turn up and dont pay the fine then no more block booking.

Yip, that's what I thought. I reckon even the clubs who use the dome will struggle to shell out £280 up front to guarantee their booking.

Calling up a week before to try and book your slot is a bit old fashioned, and is going to result in lose bookings I am sure.

Should either operate on a fine basis, where credit guard guarantees are in place, or a 1 strike and you are out basis, eg; dont turn up and dont pay the fine then no more block booking.

1 week in advance or have a team membership card.

One off fee of say £75 lets you block book or book more than 7 days in advance. Joe public can book 6 days in advance.

If there's a no show the park is paid for and they need to pay a week in advance to book up again.

Job done.

Edited by davidg

Surely its just a case of doing this:

If your group is not in a position to meet this for whatever reason then you must call the community department on a weekly basis to make your booking. You may only secure your booking in this instance no earlier than 7 days prior to the desired booking. E.g. Monday 8-9pm Adult 7's...you may call in on the Tuesday morning to secure the booking for the following Monday evening.

So its just a case of calling on the thursday morning to confirm for the next week?

Surely its just a case of doing this:

So its just a case of calling on the thursday morning to confirm for the next week?

Unless someone gets in first or decides to block book for that time slot..