B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Just had a note from the club to say that the Dome remains closed this week so no game again.

Very disappointing. Will cancel the teamer event. Sorry guys

The dome will be out of action until Sunday 1st September as resurfacing work is still ongoing. Please check website for updates towards the weekend.

Would anyone be up for trying to get a game on somewhere else? Even 5s or that? Really fancied a kickabout tomorrow night. There's plenty of 5s parks around and Seedhill, Ralston and the new parks at Johnstone High all take bookings for 7s.

The pitches at the Onyx centre at linwood are pretty good as well! Not enough notice for me for tomorrow but I sometimes play 7s on a Monday or Friday night if anyone on here is up for a game? Always looking for players? :)

The pitches at the Onyx centre at linwood are pretty good as well! Not enough notice for me for tomorrow but I sometimes play 7s on a Monday or Friday night if anyone on here is up for a game? Always looking for players? :)

I'd be up for a Monday night. Been trying to get a game going with my mates on a Monday, but with people's work and other things it's been difficult to get the numbers.

I'd be up for a Monday night. Been trying to get a game going with my mates on a Monday, but with people's work and other things it's been difficult to get the numbers.

Its been the same with us m8! Trying to get enough bodies on a Monday always seems to be tough for some reason! I should find out if we're playing on monday by the weekend and ill let u know? Think they're playing

On Friday but i can't make it! And Mondays is normally 5s not 7s Cos of the normal lack of players! :)

Edited by Saintstef

The more the merrier lads! We're always looking for bodies as some of the lads work shifts so can't make it every week! We mostly play Mondays and Fridays cos obviously I'm busy Wednesdays! As soon as I find out if we're playing on Monday ill give youse a shout? And we normally play at seedhill! :)

Edited by Saintstef

Its been the same with us m8! Trying to get enough bodies on a Monday always seems to be tough for some reason! I should find out if we're playing on monday by the weekend and ill let u know? Think they're playing

On Friday but i can't make it! And Mondays is normally 5s not 7s Cos of the normal lack of players! :)

Cool, just send me a PM or whatever