B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Here are the runners and riders for this week. See you at at the Dome at 19:50 !

Brian Hanley
Charlie Kelly
Chris Byrne
David MacDonald
Dougiy Collins
Fraser Burns
Fraser Torrance
Gareth Fairley
Ian Brown
Ian Craig
Jordan Byrne
Mark Kennedy
Neil Cameron
Sean Rooney
Steven Logan
Stuart Cameron

Shite performance. I shouldn't have bothered turning up - only got played the ball about 4 times tonight! I could explain where we went wrong, but it's all a bit pointless now...

Moment of the night was div's theatrics after I won the ball cleanly - get up man!!!

That was a brutal assault after i completely skinned you. And I'm a f**king keeper !

In fact did I not score more than you as well tonight fella thumbup2.gif

That was a brutal assault after i completely skinned you. And I'm a f**king keeper !

In fact did I not score more than you as well tonight fella thumbup2.gif

Skinned? I'll crack the jokes! Running and pulling the ball to the left is not skinning somebody!

And I believe you did score more goals than me. Probably had more shots on goal/on target/ off target/ in the right direction tonight!

(Just to reiterate - I was woeful tonight!)

Skinned? I'll crack the jokes! Running and pulling the ball to the left is not skinning somebody!

And I believe you did score more goals than me. Probably had more shots on goal/on target/ off target/ in the right direction tonight!

(Just to reiterate - I was woeful tonight!)

Chin up lad !

Teamer, came up on my iPhone the way the weekly reminders of invites do. It was only when I got the email asking me for my man of the match I realised the game had gone ahead!

Very strange, nothing at all in the Teamer logs, you sure that wasn't an old notification for the game we did cancel a few weeks ago ?

Do you use the Teamer App ?

Very strange, nothing at all in the Teamer logs, you sure that wasn't an old notification for the game we did cancel a few weeks ago ?

Do you use the Teamer App ?

Yeah I use the app. It came up on my phone like a normal notification, I read it, said the dome was closed, didn't give it a second thought...I'll be appealing that yellow card!

Thanks to everyone for their quick responses this week. The squad of 16 for Wednesday is as follows;

Brian Hanley
Charlie Kelly
Chris Byrne
David Wilson
Dougiy Collins
Fraser Burns
Fraser Torrance
Ian Brown
Ian Craig
Jordan Byrne
Mark Kennedy
Neil Cameron
Nicky Fleming
Robert Smith
Sean Rooney
Steven Logan

I am not playing as wife is working away but I will be down to sort out the payments, teams and bibs and stuff.

I am also out of the following weeks game as I am away on hols for October week. That good news for you all is offset by the fact that Benny is first in line to replace me so you have to put up with his nonsense again from next week.

Dr Zo makes a welcome return to the fold this week so he will be your point man for the game on Oct 16th. I will sort out the teamer stuff before I bugger off.

We only added a fiver to the pot last week but kitty is now at £152.

Gareth, still no idea what happened with that notification as I don't use the app. Happy to retract the yellow card but have to put you back into the standby squad fella, sorry !