B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Stuart McIntosh has had to pull out because of work commitments, so although Stuart Cameron and his trademark shimmy make a welcome return to the fold we are still one man short.

Waiting on Robert Smith to respond to his invite. You have another couple of hours buddie and then I will need to mark you as declined !

Stuart McIntosh has had to pull out because of work commitments, so although Stuart Cameron and his trademark shimmy make a welcome return to the fold we are still one man short.

Waiting on Robert Smith to respond to his invite. You have another couple of hours buddie and then I will need to mark you as declined !

Debatable at best!

Here are the 16 men who will do battle tonight;

Alan Cassidy
Andy Newport
Brian Casey
David Wilson
Ewan MacColl
Fraser Torrance
Gareth Fairley
Gordon Scott
Ian Brown
Kevin Hamilton
Mark Logan
Neil Cameron
Nicky Fleming
Paul Mullen
Steven Logan
Stuart Cameron

I will be down with the bibs and to sort the money out although I am not playing.

We have £182 in the kitty, thinking we could as many as possible of us meet for a couple of beers after the ICT game on Dec 7th ?

Sounds like a plan Div. Could book a booth in the Bull Inn post match for a few hours to watch evening premiership game and Spanish game. Could be quite a good turnout that night.

Good shout, will have a quick chat about it when I am down tonight and just get it sorted I think. Even if 20 lads turn up that is still going to be a tenner a head, enough for a couple of pints and a packet of crisps each punk.gif

Another great game tonight. A multi deflected late strike from veteran defender Alan Cassidy ensured a draw on the night. ;-)

If anyone has found Nicky's boots then please return them.;-)

A no show from Paul Mullen with Paul from reception standing in again. Great lad!

A tenner for the kitty with Fraser Torrance paying his outstanding dues.

Again I didnt get my email invite but I got it the last time when I accepted to play. Who knows whats going on.

Hi Robert, Not sure but system says it sent an email invitation. Maybe add your mobile number into your profile too so that it will send an SMS and an Email ?

Andy can't play as he is still in Germany, Tam can't make it, Nicky is in.

Fraser Watson wasn't sure if he could play when I spoke to him there so have marked him as declined as can't wait for an answer with only a day to go.

Dougiy and Ian Craig have been sent invites.

We are going to need to come up with rules about lack of response to teamer invites. Maybe say if no response after 48 hours then it is marked as a decline ?