B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Tonight's sixteen. Dr Zo in charge again !

Chris McMullan

Dougiy Collins

Ian Craig

Nicky Fleming

Gareth Fairley

Stuart Cameron

Neil Cameron

Sean Rooney

Alan Cassidy

David Wilson

Fraser Torrance

Brian Casey

Mark Logan

Gordon Scott

Ian Brown

Kevin Hamilton

Enjoy the game !

I'm probably bottom of the list now! Blooming cold! sad.png

The list has been churning up quite quickly to be far. In the last 5 weeks we've had a week with 22 call offs, one with 16 and one with 9 so you probably won't be waiting long fella. Thank god we have a big squad though !

16 for tomorrow's game are;

Brian Hanley

Ian Brown

Robert Smith

Dougiy Collins

Nicky Fleming

Neil Cameron

David Wilson

Alan Cassidy

Kevin Hamilton

Sean Rooney

Brian Casey

Fraser Torrance

Ian Craig

Chris McMullan

Mark Logan

Stuart Cameron

Enjoy the game lads. Dr Zo in charge again thumbup2.gif

The caveman is desperate for a game as only home for a couple of weeks. ;-)

If there's any last-minute fitness test failures, or no shows, or Teamer malfunctions et al, then i'm about 15 minutes from being summoned to being pitchside.

Screw it, i'll have my boots and stripes on in the house tonight with the deep heat at the ready, just in case and to reduce that 15 minutes to a Junior-before-turning-Judas fast 10 minutes... biggrin.png

If there's any last-minute fitness test failures, or no shows, or Teamer malfunctions et al, then i'm about 15 minutes from being summoned to being pitchside.

Screw it, i'll have my boots and stripes on in the house tonight with the deep heat at the ready, just in case and to reduce that 15 minutes to a Junior-before-turning-Judas fast 10 minutes... biggrin.png

Fcuk me, you sound like the type we need, stay warm until Saturday, a midfielder with that attitude is needed.

PM sent to Danny Lennon, stay by the phone.

I'll put you top of the standby list for next weeks game if you can make that one fella ?

Another close game with people thinking non bibs one by a solitary goal and others being confident it was a draw. An entertaining game nevertheless.

Kevin lost his money in transit to St Mirren Park while I missed Charlie at the end so the kitty sits at £20 with another £10 due in iou's.;-) Our wee get together on the 7th should be good.:-)

My man of the match would be young Kevin who reminds me a bit of Kenny Mclean with his wand of a left foot. :-0