B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Yeah good shout mate. I have £190 here. I think you have £30 Dave and there should be a tenner from last night which big Stef should have.

So my my reckoning £230 in the kitty.

Options are;

1) Go out after the game on Saturday ?

2) Meet up for a curry and a pint before the cup game on Tuesday ?

3) Wait and meet after a game in Jan ?

I favour options 2 and 3 only because I can't make it out on Saturday night lol.

I am happy to bring the kitty along to the game on Sat though. So let's hear your votes !

I have the ball,the bibs and £15 for the kitty cos someone didn't pay the week before so paid double last night?

There are 12 "Yes" votes for the night out, 13 who can't make it, and 11 who have not responded.

We are never going to get everyone together so I propose a middle ground, where I will give half the kitty to the guys who want to go out tomorrow and we will have another night next year ? The same guys going tomorrow can still attend the next night out too !

That sound ok ? If so I will bring £100 to the game on Sat and give it to Dr Zo or big Stef.

Cool ?

Was waiting for first call off. That's a shame buddie. We can have a wee bevy to coincide with anniversary of League Cup win if not before.

keep the rest of the kitty for our Scottish cup final celebrations;-) Edited by BIG BEN