B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

The two outstanding lobs of the goalkeeper should secure Gordon Scott the man of the match awards. Things of beauty so they were. Classy!

Thanks to Doog for stepping in at last minute and apologies to Ian Brown for missing out this week. Hopefully Div can add you top of pile after you made yourself available. :-)

Controversially and probably not a popular choice amongst everyone but I think a game should be booked for next week. More than half the guy's last night intimated said they could make it. It's unfortunate for those attending Tynecastle (myself included assuming I get the green light from her indoors) but its only fair to everyone else. Most people only end up out for 2 or 3 weeks. We should be able to get 16 for next week with 6 or 7 new guys coming in.

Div said he might do a wee clean up of names on list as a few people's circumstances have changed and might not make games. Monty was telling me the Byrne brothers might not be able to make it in future having done a Div and taken up a new sport together with injuries they have picked up.

Hopefully we can sort something out regarding next week that keeps everyone happy. :-)

Think it's a bit unfair to lose your place in a St Mirren supporters 7s game when you go to support St Mirren, bearing in mind a game got cancelled for the Scotland v England match.

This is a more than fair point. The easy solution would be to organise a game that doesn't count in terms of week in week out, then the next game (Febuary) works of the last proper game (yesterday) but I don't know how feasible this is.

Edited for spelling

Edited by charlie

Just get the game on let management deal with the politics :-) I suggested this yesterday just to use wed for the game on the 8th.

Also have to agree with a post yesterday it's a bit unfair for people who get invites on Wednesday obviously this can be short notice. So why should they be put to the bottom of the pile again.

Sadly Monty is right in saying I can no longer attend 8's. 12 weeks to the season, and with training on Sundays and Wednesdays it's time to drop out.

Chris is being wrapped in cotton wool ATM too. Torn ligaments in hand, followed by a broken finger isn't an ideal start in a new sport!

See you guys when the season ends!

Sadly Monty is right in saying I can no longer attend 8's. 12 weeks to the season, and with training on Sundays and Wednesdays it's time to drop out.

Chris is being wrapped in cotton wool ATM too. Torn ligaments in hand, followed by a broken finger isn't an ideal start in a new sport!

See you guys when the season ends!

Blimey what sport are you playing.....

This is a more than fair point.  The easy solution would be to organise a game that doesn't count in terms of week in week out, then the next game (Febuary) works of the last proper game (yesterday) but I don't know how feasible this is.

Edited for spelling

agree with charlie. I'll be going to Tynecastle