B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

This is tonights confirmed squad of 16. Injury has ruled me out but I will be there anyway to sort out the money and stuff at the start;

Ewan MacColl
Gordon Bell
Nicky Fleming
Charlie Kelly
Robert Smith
Steven Logan
Fraser Burns
Alan Cassidy
Neil Cameron
Stuart Cameron
Ian Craig
Richard Atkinson
Mark Russell
David Tennant
Andy Newport
Ross McNicol

See you all there usual time, £5 a head tonight which will bring the reserve kitty up to £22.

Ian Craig has gone for £16 mate......you missed the boat 1eye.gif

My first pay rise in years.

Good game lads, enjoyed it again. Was a bit one sided but fun never the less. Took me 4 weeks but i finally scored my first goal with a dummy round the keeper to slot home a left footed shot. Hopefully its not another 4 weeks before my next goal - although its still a better scoring record than Parkin!

Was a good laugh tonight. I do think we could do with a new way of choosing teams though, as this weeks random number selection left the teams a little lopsided.

Don't blame me! I was just passing and nipped in to see the inside of the dome for the first time - not my fault the baldy webmeister decided to make me pull random numbers out of the air.... Hurrumph! phone.gif

Edited by pozbaird

I should be back next week (unless all 16 who played last night can make it of course).

We probably know the players well enough now to appoint two captains and just have them pick teams.

I should be back next week (unless all 16 who played last night can make it of course).

We probably know the players well enough now to appoint two captains and just have them pick teams.

The School Days Flashbacks have already started!!

We will of course do "Tic-Tac" to decide who gets first pick.

And if I am last pick I will take my ball home in a huff.

"Tic-Tac" that made me smile, forgot all about that system......more things in life should be decided that way! bring on the first minister and the prime minister...job done

Div, I supect the thing to do is to try and organise the teams in advance. I know that is what happens in here. there are 2 or 3 boys (the self appointed committee) who try to pair players off against each other ( A keeper in each team Ball winners / players etc). picking teams on the evening doesn't really work and no one wants to be last pick. Also, if we can issue teams in advance we might even know some names. just a thought but what do I Know. I won the donly of the year on Friday, won a trophy and left it on the train - It may be in dalmuir.

Charlie

Div, I supect the thing to do is to try and organise the teams in advance.  I know that is what happens in here.  there are 2 or 3 boys (the self appointed committee) who try to pair players off against each other ( A keeper in each team Ball winners / players etc).  picking teams on the evening doesn't really work and no one wants to be last pick.  Also, if we can issue teams in advance we might even know some names.  just a thought but what do I Know.  I won the donly of the year on Friday, won a trophy and left it on the train - It may be in dalmuir.

Charlie

What is the "self appointed committee" you talk about?