B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Not one of the oldies got pass marks last night. I couldn't pass a ball last night lol well roll on next week I'm expecting revenge to be on our minds next week :-)

We need Div back in the fold if it's going to be like that. ;-) #grudgematch

Hopefully we will get more of a challenge next week as it will be my last game for a bit whistling.gif

Going on holiday for a week the week after and then will no doubt have to wait a while to move back up the list.

Well lads let's make sure we leave our mark on him so he doesn't forget about us lol

Ross only got an invite sent late last night. I have resent the message and also sent him a text. Will call him shortly if no response. Blame cassidy for not updating teamer until tea time last night.

I've given him a text as well, hopefully he's ok to play!

Ross only got an invite sent late last night. I have resent the message and also sent him a text. Will call him shortly if no response. Blame cassidy for not updating teamer until tea time last night.

sorry about that. Wasnt sure what was happening with regards to beths birthday bash. Thought i was going to get my fitba fix but alas, no. It was one of them "go if you want " dares that the wife issues. All you married ones know what i mean

Hope Beth had a great birthday. :-)

Youngsters beat the oldies again. Only a couple in it. Everyone in the youngsters team played really well again. I scored a 25 yard left footed cushioned lob into the net despite Dougie's valiant attempt to do a suaraz. It that made my night. :-)

A few people can't make it next week including myself so maybe the teams will get a wee shuffle.

Youngsters beat the oldies again. Only a couple in it. Everyone in the youngsters team played really well again. I scored a 25 yard left footed cushioned lob into the net despite Dougie's valiant attempt to do a suaraz. It that made my night. :-)

A few people can't make it next week including myself so maybe the teams will get a wee shuffle.

Dougie spent more time in the air than with the ball last night!

there was one in it near the end and then the oldest brian secured a draw. Or is everyone keeping th there own scores lol. We drew end of story ;-)

Surely folk can get a response in by a Tuesday !

A bit unfair on those from the standby list who get such short notice while some have had the whole week & havent responded,

6 declines mean that it is folk from the standby list who have yet to respond.

And the people from the standby list would have more time to respond if people didn't take so long to respond to their original invites?

6 people declined, they didn't ignore the invite.

If you were halfway down the waiting list would you really be checking your emails for an invite.