B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I've been checking the teamer site to see where I was sitting on the standby list and noticed I was near the top and hopeful of getting back in again

as it stands for tomorrow nights game there are 13 confirmed according to teamer with 3 no responses which would make the 16

From a selfish point of view im hoping that I can get an invite as ill be available to play but will have to keep checking teamer during the day whilst at work etc to see if I get a notification (that's if any of the no responses are unable to make the game!)

Location The Feegiedome Date Wednesday, 18th June, 2014 @ 08:00pm Responses 13 6 3 Notes Meet at 19:50, £5 a head

Edited by paisleysaint

Nope, thats not the case , check again . Still one from last week.

Yes I knew that,

My point was that we are 8 people into the waiting list regardless of whether that person had responded or not.

In weeks like this it is always a rush to fill the game. Nothing to do with selfishness on the majority of folks part.

All 16 in for tonight;

Sean Rooney

Mark Kennedy

Fraser Torrance

Gareth Fairley

Gordon Scott

Charlie Kelly

Brian Hanley

Ross Skalley

Brian Roy

Mark Logan

Dougiy Collins

Luke Jolly

Calum Brown

Steven Logan

Brian Casey

Ian Craig

Enjoy the game lads, I believe Stef is sorting out the money and stuff in Dr Zo's absence.

Cracking game last night I thought? Real end to end stuff the whole game! The younguns started brightly taking a two goal lead I think which seemed to stir us old yins out of our slumber and in the end the auld yins won quite comfortably? Great game though! Frasers brother filled in for him last minute and he thought Fraser had already paid so didnt bring any money so I have 5 pound for the kitty and 5 pound owed by Fraser? (Or his brother) :)

Good to see you young bucks still playing your wee game in your spare time, great indeed. Now tell me, what is the worst injury sustained by any of you nubile young lads? Twisted knee, broken ankles or detached testicle? Yes let's stimulate some conversation rather than this back slapping exercise you have been indulging in. Torn ball sac?

Sorry lads I'll have to pull out of Wednesdays game as I've done my back in again? :( I'll give the bibs to Brian C or big Mark and hopefully you get the 16 ok? Again sorry i can't play but my backs gone and I'm going on holiday on Saturday and will struggle to even be fit for that! Cheers!

Sorry lads I'll have to pull out of Wednesdays game as I've done my back in again? sad.png I'll give the bibs to Brian C or big Mark and hopefully you get the 16 ok? Again sorry i can't play but my backs gone and I'm going on holiday on Saturday and will struggle to even be fit for that! Cheers!

T.T. will be pleased.

Sorry lads I'll have to pull out of Wednesdays game as I've done my back in again? :( I'll give the bibs to Brian C or big Mark and hopefully you get the 16 ok? Again sorry i can't play but my backs gone and I'm going on holiday on Saturday and will struggle to even be fit for that! Cheers!

Text me and I'll drop by ya big fairy.

I have sent reminders to the 5 still to respond. I know Andy Newport has been away on a stag but he is back now.

If any haven't responded by tonight I will mark them as declined and the system will go into the standby pool.

I don't really have the time to be chasing people up, if people aren't getting the notifications then let me know and we will check that we have the right email address and phone number on the system.

Sorry guys but it looks like I won't be back for a long time as I've done a disc in my back? :( Maybe see you all again in 2020? :) The games have been great though I'll miss them big time and please keep me in mind for any social events as they've always been a great laugh? Cheers!