B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Now waiting on Paul Mullan. I have sent him a text, but if anyone knows Paul please feel free to give him a kick.

Anyone got a ringer they can put on standby as we are very close to the bottom of the standby list with 14 declines this week.

Div, my mate Brian Ronald emailed (as per process) last week to join B&W 8s but has not heard anything back and will be available to play..

Now waiting on Paul Mullan. I have sent him a text, but if anyone knows Paul please feel free to give him a kick.

Anyone got a ringer they can put on standby as we are very close to the bottom of the standby list with 14 declines this week.

Buddy Marvelous is doing it now. He didnt join previously as he works backshift every 2 weeks.

As i said Div , i Ive got a fellow bud who can fill in . Ive got the bibs & will collect the money .

Hi mate, I would bring along your buddie as the 16th player. Paul hasn't responded and it would be unfair on the other four lads on the standby list to give them such short notice.

Enjoy your game lads !

I'll be back for section next week onwards be afraid lol

Anyway heading down to London this weekend for a charity cycle. If any of you good guys fancy sponsoring me here's the link. I apologise In advance for bringing cycling to a footie section lol

http://www.action.org.uk/sponsor/bcasey1979

Last shameless attempt with the biscuit tin :-)

Ok guys I have had a chat with David this morning as we have had a few problems recently with folk not responding to invites.

A few notes for anyone involved in the game;

Withdrawing from the Squad

Firstly if you are in the squad but no longer wish to play please let us know and we will take you out completely. Email [email protected] if you want to withdraw from the game at any time !

Joining the Squad

Secondly we are always looking for new recruits for the game so if you are looking to join in please send your full name, email address and phone number to [email protected] and we will send you an invite to join our Teamer squad.

Teamer

Please check that your email address and mobile number are correct in your teamer profile.

If you have the teamer app then the system will use that instead of an SMS to notify you of an invite to play. Remember and check the app if you have it installed.

Invites

We are going to try and get the invites sent out at exactly the same time every week so that everyone knows to expect them at that time and to respond. Invites will be sent at noon every Thursday.

Finally

Teamer is vital to the success of the game, nobody has time to run about chasing up players and Teamer works really well, as long as the players check it and respond to invitations when they are issued !

Your help is really appreciated !

Ok guys I have had a chat with David this morning as we have had a few problems recently with folk not responding to invites.

A few notes for anyone involved in the game;

Withdrawing from the Squad

Firstly if you are in the squad but no longer wish to play please let us know and we will take you out completely. Email [email protected] if you want to withdraw from the game at any time !

Joining the Squad

Secondly we are always looking for new recruits for the game so if you are looking to join in please send your full name, email address and phone number to [email protected] and we will send you an invite to join our Teamer squad.

Teamer

Please check that your email address and mobile number are correct in your teamer profile.

If you have the teamer app then the system will use that instead of an SMS to notify you of an invite to play. Remember and check the app if you have it installed.

Invites

We are going to try and get the invites sent out at exactly the same time every week so that everyone knows to expect them at that time and to respond. Invites will be sent at noon every Thursday.

Finally

Teamer is vital to the success of the game, nobody has time to run about chasing up players and Teamer works really well, as long as the players check it and respond to invitations when they are issued !

Your help is really appreciated !

You state looking for new recruits by emailing in, but this has failed as Brian Ronald has emailed twice in the last few weeks and I even sent in an email for him but nothing has come back from these...