B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Seriously though, I know it's just a kick about but I was meant to be working in Inverness Wednesday and Thursday. I moved it forward to today and tomorrow so I could get back down the road in the off chance the game was on.

Had a feeling it would be on so moved my work around this.

Edited by davidg

Surely it's the same 16 who accepted the game of Jan 7th not 17th Dec.

As we had 16 accepts for that game before it was cancelled.

You would think so.

Yeah you'd think that but it looks like it was taken from previous week

Looks like it, just checked teamer. I was a late stand in on the 17th December and not listed as played in that game, must be the mix up with my invite.

But, I was in the first 16 for the next game which I accepted. Whoever sent these invites must have amended them to include me?

Feck knows.

Edited by davidg

Well staying quiet gets you nowhere. Should've been taken from the cancelled game and the one's who declined that week and put at bottom of the list will be back in this week.

Very happy for you take over the squad management mate, drop me an email if you are up for it. Something I can definitely do without every week !

It's hard to go and tell someone they're now not playing after sending them an invite.

I'd be happy to run with the invites sent out as long as I was top of the reserve list for the following week. If that kept everyone happy I'd take one for the team.

Edited by davidg

Very happy for you take over the squad management mate, drop me an email if you are up for it. Something I can definitely do without every week !

I'm not suggesting that I'm taking over just offering my opinion to what I thought should've been done. It knows it's a pain in the arse handling it. So I do appreciate whoever runs it

I did also say it was obviously a mistake

Edited by foxbarsaints

Way ahead of you guys , as soon as i got in to my hotel tonight & opened the laptop i realised what has happened & phoned to get it sorted.

I get two teamer invites a week , when my phone went i assumed it was the sunday & pressed accept without even looking !

Btw , having run fives for over 20 years i know how difficult it is to keep everyone happy & really appreciate the efforts of the organisers for what is at times a thankless task .

Yeah I'm more than happy with what David suggests no point asking guys to pull out as invites got sent

Yeh, not so bothered about missing out. It's the going to the bottom of the pile when you should be playing that would bother me as it takes weeks to get back in.

Way ahead of you guys , as soon as i got in to my hotel tonight & opened the laptop i realised what has happened & phoned to get it sorted.

I get two teamer invites a week , when my phone went i assumed it was the sunday & pressed accept without even looking !

Btw , having run fives for over 20 years i know how difficult it is to keep everyone happy & really appreciate the efforts of the organisers for what is at times a thankless task .

Ssssshhhhhhh

You were nearly playing....

Right, this was my f**k up entirely.

I should have used the squad who accepted for the cancelled game on the 7th Jan rather than the squad I saw on teamer for 17th Dec.

I forgot there had been some late call ups to that game and David had asked me to adjust the squad for the game at the start of Jan.

So, entirely my fault, I was trying to do this in a rush before I went out and I f**ked up.

So, as you will see I cancelled the whole game on teamer, and I have now recreated the squad for tomorrow with a new game based on those who had accepted on the 6th.

If you had previously received an invite to play tomorrow by error then I apologise.

In all seriousness if someone does want to step forward and manage the game going forward I'd be very happy to hand over the reigns.