B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

WTF ? So you can call off for a game & not drop down the list ?mad.gif I fully understand those who received last minute call ups being re-instated thats totally right but its hard enough getting back up the list as it is without this mad.gif

I`m beginning to wish i hadn`t done "the right thing" when i gave back my invite the game after i called off ! thumbdown.gif

WTF ? So you can call off for a game & not drop down the list ?mad.gif I fully understand those who received last minute call ups being re-instated thats totally right but its hard enough getting back up the list as it is without this mad.gif

I`m beginning to wish i hadn`t done "the right thing" when i gave back my invite the game after i called off ! thumbdown.gif

Did you read David's post about what he was organising?

It's dead simple David. This game works separately. Just a game, play or not. It doesn't affect the other game on the dome. The 16 selected for the dome. Play in the dome ( assuming it ever gets fixed) and nicki and I get kicked into touch. A tad confusing. Just think it through.

What's confusing? You declined the invite? Yes the game didn't go ahead but the people who accepted should surely get priority! Like Bryan above who is £70 out of pocket to get home.

If you don't like how it's run how about you volunteer to help out? I'm sure David could do without the hassle.

It's a one off game at power league since the dome is down, needed 20 people rather than usual 16 hence me and Charley got an invite. We're not skipping anyone in the list and will go back to the bottom for the usual game back in the dome. If Brian didn't get an invite to this weeks game im sure its a mistake on Teamer since it's not the usual number of players. Simmer down people its only a game thumbup2.gif .

Im more than happy to let brian take my spot for this Wednesday if he wants. Not bothered about sitting this one out. And it would hopefully stop another verbal rant about someone getting missed out or put back down the list. Some people are beginning to moan like casey this past couple of weeks lol

I've had to decline, I injured myself dancing at Fraser's wedding at the weekend had initially thought I'd be ok for Wed but still struggling with it today so don't want to leave it to the last minute in case i couldn't make it.

You must have been really going for it lol.gif .

If we're going to be short for the 20 for 2 games I don't mind dropping out to help get it down to 10. Scotland game is on anyway.

Apologies for hassling people via text yesterday and today but avoids a last minute scramble to find bodies. ;-)

We should have our 20 sorted shortly and will give you a few guys have been patiently waiting in the wings a wee run out.

The way things are going at St Mirren Park these days the Dome may well be unavailable again next week and we find ourselves back at the Pitz for a second week.