B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

After my performance last night I think i should have contacted Callum Ball.:-(

It was a great run out. A big thanks to Ian Brown for getting a couple of St Mirren balls. Top bloke. :-)

Can't get through to people at the Dome but will keep trying and keep everyone posted. :-)

I spoke to the club this afternoon about the Dome, here's what I was told;

Basically to avoid any future issues we are replacing the door frames at the far side (we replaced the frames to heavier ones on the North Stand side a year ago) these are due for delivery and install from tomorrow (fingers crossed)

These are getting made by local company Paisley Engineering. Once they have been installed we can reinflate and the hope is that with the new stronger door frames the dome wont come down again due to wind loads on the doors.

Spoke to club earlier who advised that they won't know for definite until Monday possibly Tuesday that the Dome is ready for action.

I told the guy at St Mirren it could leave everything a bit late to muster 16 people if they don't confirm until Tuesday afternoon. So said we will leave it this week but definitely want to continue with weekly booking.

I have just decided to book up 2 pitches at power league again as I don't want to leave everything to the last minute. Managed to get it again for the discounted rate.

Will get invites out asap for the same 20 and see how it goes.

Everyone seemed to enjoy it so hope everyone is happy with that.:-)

Right see since I rejected the invite last week for the 5s at the pro league or where ever does that affect my place for 7s at the dome?

Aye, you're permanently last on the list till you remove Gregg Wylde as yir Top Man. thumbup2.gif

20 peeps divided up to 4 teams.

After 30 mins the winning teams swap over and play each other with the 2 losing teams slugging it out for the wooden spoon.

Still just a fiver a head.

Phoned St Mirren earlier and was told they are 99% confident dome will be ready for next week. The chap said the dome is up but the lighting wouldn't have been ready for tonight.

Back to the dome next week! :-)

20 peeps divided up to 4 teams.

After 30 mins the winning teams swap over and play each other with the 2 losing teams slugging it out for the wooden spoon.

Still just a fiver a head.

Phoned St Mirren earlier and was told they are 99% confident dome will be ready for next week. The chap said the dome is up but the lighting wouldn't have been ready for tonight.

Back to the dome next week! :-)mad.gif

boo-sign2.gif