B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Just wondering why I haven't had an invite for this week? I played the last game at the Pitz, I know there were 20 guys so 4 had to drop out, when I didn't get an invite the next week I guessed I'd been in the last 4 to get a call so had to go back into the queue. But 3 people rejected invites, so I figured I was next in line this week. Seems fair? But now there's been 4 more call offs this week and still no invite? I know it's probably just an oversight, but I waited a wee while to get back in the last time. Was looking forward to a game.

Just wondering why I haven't had an invite for this week? I played the last game at the Pitz, I know there were 20 guys so 4 had to drop out, when I didn't get an invite the next week I guessed I'd been in the last 4 to get a call so had to go back into the queue. But 3 people rejected invites, so I figured I was next in line this week. Seems fair? But now there's been 4 more call offs this week and still no invite? I know it's probably just an oversight, but I waited a wee while to get back in the last time. Was looking forward to a game.

Game at the pitz was a totally separate list to the game at the dome.

Take a bow Ian Brown!

Witnessed arguably the best goal scored at the Dome at last night's game. Out wide on the left hand side, top control then cushioned volley on the turn and over the keeper and into the postage stamp from 20 yards. The keeper was a couple of feet off his line. Outstanding!

Take a bow Ian Brown!

Witnessed arguably the best goal scored at the Dome at last night's game. Out wide on the left hand side, top control then cushioned volley on the turn and over the keeper and into the postage stamp from 20 yards. The keeper was a couple of feet off his line. Outstanding!

Better than Nicky's 60 80 100 yard chip over me ?

Take a bow Ian Brown!