New French Keeper

Viva Donaldo

Guest somner9

I've heard on decent authority that this lad may join us and was at SMP receiving a stadium tour.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/team/reserves/christopher_dilo.aspx

Being his agent you should know this! Not be at the whim of 'Decent Authority' AKA bollocks!

Plus your link indicates you can buy him for £4.49 per month... Who do you think we are Man City???

Edited by somner9

The keeper position is our biggest worry next season, I've never really rated Sammy in the same breath as Money, Ludo, Combe, Gallacher who we've had whilest growing up. They are keeper that have won us games and made spectacular saves, I don't think Sammy is in that group and I hope we bring in someone with a bit of experience who can be up there.

The keeper position is our biggest worry next season, I've never really rated Sammy in the same breath as Money, Ludo, Combe, Gallacher who we've had whilest growing up. They are keeper that have won us games and made spectacular saves, I don't think Sammy is in that group and I hope we bring in someone with a bit of experience who can be up there.

I would not worry. There will be a number of good keepers looking for a club in the summer. There will be a few new names next season within the entire team. I would like to judge young Adam and hope Danny gives him a game now that the season has ended for us and we are unlikely to achieve a higher position.

I would not worry. There will be a number of good keepers looking for a club in the summer. There will be a few new names next season within the entire team. I would like to judge young Adam and hope Danny gives him a game now that the season has ended for us and we are unlikely to achieve a higher position.

Robertson as well, want to see if he's ready for the first team.

Did you not see the save he made from.... Charlie Mulgrew was it?

This season, I think...

A cup match, I think it was. Just after HT. Was it the semi final... Of one of the cups?

Mibbe you're right, though: Sammy disnae deserve to be in a game-winning group that includes Combe and Gallacher... :rolleyes:

Craig Gordon was on tv earlier on some coaching course being interviewed. Says his career isn't over and hopes someone will offer him something. Maybe some sort of pay as you play might be an option to see if he is fit

Craig Gordon was on tv earlier on some coaching course being interviewed. Says his career isn't over and hopes someone will offer him something. Maybe some sort of pay as you play might be an option to see if he is fit

Noticed that, at St.Mirren Park.