Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

Romanov's Bank has gone into Liquidation.

The 15 million pounds Hearts owe to the Bank may be called in.

That could mean Administration for the Jambos, a points deduction and probably relegation.

So it could be bye bye cheating cnuts !

Would be very pleasing but don't think it could happen in time for this season. Next season though.......

Guest somner9

If I was a Lithuanian liquidator, the first thing I would do was claim a £25m foreign asset like HMFC before they do one through administration!

just shows how bad we are when your hoping another club goes bust to save us from relegation, we should never been in this situation and there's only one to blame, Guess who

Are you really that daft?

We're not hoping for any team to go bust, we'll be saving ourselves this weekend.

Take yer bile elsewhere!

just shows how bad we are when your hoping another club goes bust to save us from relegation, we should never been in this situation and there's only one to blame, Guess who

John Brown perhaps for winning 3 in a row.

Admin first then liquidation surely?

automatic 10pt deduction for admin

im guessing

No. If any SPL team goes into administration now they will be deducted a proportion of their previous season's points, for Hearts that would be 17 points this season, but it's unlikely to happen in the next three weeks.

Admin first then liquidation surely?

automatic 10pt deduction for admin

im guessing

New rules now mean they would lose a third of their points total from last season , 15 or 16 points. There's even speculation that they know they will escape administration this season but know they will cop it next season , and will deliberately lose their remaining games this season so their points total for this season is as low as possible thus affecting the calculation for docked points next season !

Guest somner9

Think your right Somner, the only question is whether this happens before or after the June cut of date. My guess would be after.

I think they'll call it in straight away and exert the pressure on any potential buyers to front up with the readies whilst it's still an emotive issue.

If the liquidators delay they could end up with nowt! But if they force Hearts to call in the administrators then they could get an upfront payment from Hearts supporters and an ongoing repayment plan in place before the new season!

My money is on Admin this month given the liquidators ahve had plenty of time to work through their options.

Since a lot of the bank's problem is due to high risk debt that they will have little chance of recovering I'd think the administrators would go for secured debt first in order to get as much income as possible. I believe Heart's debt is secured against Tynecastle so I think they should be worried.After all they can either settle for £1,000,00 interest a year over 2 years or try to get back as much of the £15,000,000 debt as they can in one go.

Could happen anytime now.

Maybe tomorrow.

No. 10 days for anyone to protest against the decision to liquidate Ukio Bankas. They owe £400M......Good chance someone will....Even if they don't It is not in any ones interest to pull the plug on Hearts now....They are up to date with HMRC and all other creditors.....Owe Bankas £15M and the parent bank £10M....Hearts will finish the season and (I'll stick my head on the line here!) Avoid any insolvency event next season!

No. 10 days for anyone to protest against the decision to liquidate Ukio Bankas. They owe £400M......Good chance someone will....Even if they don't It is not in any ones interest to pull the plug on Hearts now....They are up to date with HMRC and all other creditors.....Owe Bankas £15M and the parent bank £10M....Hearts will finish the season and (I'll stick my head on the line here!) Avoid any insolvency event next season!

Its in Dundee's interests

Romanov's Bank has gone into Liquidation.

The 15 million pounds Hearts owe to the Bank may be called in.

That could mean Administration for the Jambos, a points deduction and probably relegation.

So it could be bye bye cheating cnuts !

Eta. - f**kEM !

give them a sound beating at tynecastle,then we can relax and give milne a nice welcome next week,mybee have a whip round for him,but him a pint,ask how the family is ect,,,whistling.giflol.gif ......NOT

Guest TPAFKATS

Since a lot of the bank's problem is due to high risk debt that they will have little chance of recovering I'd think the administrators would go for secured debt first in order to get as much income as possible. I believe Heart's debt is secured against Tynecastle so I think they should be worried.After all they can either settle for £1,000,00 interest a year over 2 years or try to get back as much of the £15,000,000 debt as they can in one go.

I'm wondering who would want to buy tynecastle though, so what value would it actually achieve. Prime Edinburgh real estate? Or a big plot in Gorgie that cant be used for housing?

f**kem for every point cheated and cup cheated out of by the cunts

I hear yea and I agree ,,,,,The reckoning is close......Hearts and Aberdeen need to fall by the sword and that will come. Clubs who cheated us like Dunfermline and Dundee are on the brink ....The sword I speak of will be a reduction in wages which they can afford ....Hearts will survive to pay back their debt over a long period and that debt should allow us to take a position of strength in the league ....but nothing is certain.