Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

That Fud Preston is Greetin' his eyes out on Sportsound at the prospect of Hearts getting relegated soon or a points deduction next year.

Makes me want it to go ahead just to see his torn faced puss when either event happens.

Definitely a biased "Pundit" I could do without.

Archie MacPherson, in today's Herald, is banging on about keeping Hearts in the SPL at all costs.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/archie-macpherson-pragmatism-must-win-over-a-banishment-that-would-threaten-games-very-existence.21112808

Thoughts?

Sigh. Yet more depressing wolf crying pish from the media about how the game up here will suddenly die without them.

It would be a shame for the league if they went out of it BUT all teams should play fair, living within their means or be prepared to suffer the consequences. Tough titty

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

That Fud Preston is Greetin' his eyes out on Sportsound at the prospect of Hearts getting relegated soon or a points deduction next year.

Makes me want it to go ahead just to see his torn faced puss when either event happens.

Definitely a biased "Pundit" I could do without.

I heard him for a while on Saturday and thought he was an absolute disgrace....his outbursts were laughable , yet borderline hysteria was looming. John Reobertson was also suddenly an expert in Financial Accounting and the Lithuanian business markets..................cringeworthy.

Amazed they were allowed their hystericla rant tbh , but in general I'm finding BBC Radio shortbread Sport is increasingly irritating these days. That Richard Gordon is just insufferable and the galloping barnet Spencey is just toecurlingly bad.

I think he's wrong too, Shull, but just you watch the football authorities break and bend the rules, maybe even create new rules to keep Hearts in the SPL. They came precious bloody close to letting Rangers away with it last year and got caught out by the fans and by the SFL. They've had plenty time to think about Hearts because everybody and their granny knew it was coming. I've got no faith in the SFA or SPL and I wouldn't let them organise a social club's bingo sessions. They would cheat.

I think he's wrong too, Shull, but just you watch the football authorities break and bend the rules, maybe even create new rules to keep Hearts in the SPL. They came precious bloody close to letting Rangers away with it last year and got caught out by the fans and by the SFL. They've had plenty time to think about Hearts because everybody and their granny knew it was coming. I've got no faith in the SFA or SPL and I wouldn't let them organise a social club's bingo sessions. They would cheat.

WTF, my post disappeared. What I said in summary was that any manipulation of the rules by the SPL would lead to the courts and further discredit to the Scottish game.

The "authorities" cannot condone the financial shenanigans of the clubs.

If our board of directors decided to spend big using other people's money, leaving a trail of debt with everyone from the local butcher, baker, and candlestick maker to the banks, then we would have a more successful St. Mirren. Then the Archie MacPhersons of this world would be on saying "we can't let this great club die, we need them, look at what they bring to our game."

What they bring Archie is cheating.

Sorry Archie, it should be a level playing field with everyone living within their income.

The "authorities" cannot condone the financial shenanigans of the clubs.

If our board of directors decided to spend big using other people's money, leaving a trail of debt with everyone from the local butcher, baker, and candlestick maker to the banks, then we would have a more successful St. Mirren. Then the Archie MacPhersons of this world would be on saying "we can't let this great club die, we need them, look at what they bring to our game."

What they bring Archie is cheating.

Sorry Archie, it should be a level playing field with everyone living within their income.

I've been saying the same thing for ages too. Stewart Gilmour could (in theory) take St Mirren down the 'Livvy / Dundee' route - sign Ravanelli, and assorted Argentinians. Take St Mirren to Europe and third in the SPL... or even higher, living the dream...

We could all walk around with fancy foreign names on our St Mirren shirts, flick the vicky to the likes of St Johnstone or ICT, and act the Billy big baws...

Then, when the excrement hits the air con', we burst into tears, scweam and scweam 'Don't punish St Mirren, it was the owner's fault, go after the individuals, not the club. Scottish football needs St Mirren, we've been around since 1877....'

Aye, right. We would deserve to be hammered - and rightly so.

I heard him for a while on Saturday and thought he was an absolute disgrace....his outbursts were laughable , yet borderline hysteria was looming. John Reobertson was also suddenly an expert in Financial Accounting and the Lithuanian business markets..................cringeworthy.

Amazed they were allowed their hystericla rant tbh , but in general I'm finding BBC Radio shortbread Sport is increasingly irritating these days. That Richard Gordon is just insufferable and the galloping barnet Spencey is just toecurlingly bad.

What a knob he is, asking who owns the majority shares in each club and intimating if they personally go bust would the club?? S. Milne was one quoted.

He is either too thick ,my preferred option, or does not want to accept the rules that if the parent/holding company is insolvent then so are Hearts.

I was somewhere between pishin' myself laughing and Beelin' with that clown and his bias/lack of acknowledgement of rules .

Right now it is definitely option 1. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What a knob he is, asking who owns the majority shares in each club and intimating if they personally go bust would the club?? S. Milne was one quoted.

He is either too thick ,my preferred option, or does not want to accept the rules that if the parent/holding company is insolvent then so are Hearts.

I was somewhere between pishin' myself laughing and Beelin' with that clown and his bias/lack of acknowledgement of rules .

Right now it is definitely option 1. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Aye, that bit as well. I'm sure he was ready to burst into tears. It was a bit of jawdroppig radio .......................what a fud he made of himself. bangin.gif

Sky report that Hearts are to avoid an immediate points deduction.

To be honest I think on the basis of the information out there it is the right call. Hearts have been very lucky over the timing, but considering the season ended Sunday and I think it went to court today, there wasn't much option.

-15 for the start of next season would seem likely though!

Radio Scotland reporting Angelo Massoni is interested in purchasing Hearts.

Maybe true, but why are the BBC broadcasting a lot of shite.

Never in a million years would Hearts fans allow another maniac to be in charge of their Club.

Or wid they ?

Edited by shull

Radio Scotland reporting Angelo Massoni is interested in purchasing Hearts.

Maybe true, but why are the BBC broadcasting a lot of shite.

Never in a million years would Hearts fans allow another maniac to be in charge of their Club.

Or wid they ?

I read on a different thread that you were confused. Seems to me you've been out on the bevy this afternoon.

I've been saying the same thing for ages too. Stewart Gilmour could (in theory) take St Mirren down the 'Livvy / Dundee' route - sign Ravanelli, and assorted Argentinians. Take St Mirren to Europe and third in the SPL... or even higher, living the dream...

We could all walk around with fancy foreign names on our St Mirren shirts, flick the vicky to the likes of St Johnstone or ICT, and act the Billy big baws...

Then, when the excrement hits the air con', we burst into tears, scweam and scweam 'Don't punish St Mirren, it was the owner's fault, go after the individuals, not the club. Scottish football needs St Mirren, we've been around since 1877....'

Aye, right. We would deserve to be hammered - and rightly so.

You talk as though we WOULD be hammered.

Are you forgetting we lost our ground as a result of doing EXACTLY this?

I'd say that was being hammered.

ALL clubs in the SPL have been guilty of financial doping including ours.

Not many have survived it without administration but that's a separate matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Media reports today suggesting Hearts could go bust within 7 days if they don't pay a Tax Bill.

Strange considering they are signing players for the new Season and beyond.