Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

Not that great Ross as I'm sure you will agree for a £25M deficit .....I get the point of Rangers cheating to win but to cheat so much and lose is quite frankly embarrassing

Bit harsh

Not really, it cost them £12.5M a trophy. Just last summer there were 54 trophies and titles up for sale and they were eventually bought by Sevco for what was it £2M in total. Vlad could have saved himself some money if he'd thought ahead

Not really, it cost them £12.5M a trophy. Just last summer there were 54 trophies and titles up for sale and they were eventually bought by Sevco for what was it £2M in total. Vlad could have saved himself some money if he'd thought ahead

If you bought them, you never earned themsleep.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/22995435

Jam Tarts are doomed.

Maybe I'm slow when it comes to counting, but they are saying they are needing to sell another 3,000 season tickets as there is no cash in the bank.

It's another way of saying that the money from 7,000 season tickets has been spent.

They have said that the money from another 3,000 season tickets, around £750,000 , is required to get them to the start of the season.

But, I have to ask, even if they do sell another 3,000 STs, when the 10,000 season ticket holders turn up to a game they are not bringing more income to the party. It will only be the money from any crowd over 10,000 that will be bankable.

So this is a team who, from a money in the bank situation, may have 10,000 bums on seats and no money in the bank.

Are you sure? :whistle

Watch the clip.

"As of today there is no money in the club"

The money from 7,000 season tickets has been spent already.

They need 3,000 more sold to get them to the start of the season.

What sources of income is there for them as the season progresses?

Those fans over 10,000 who attend?

A fairy god father who will spend his money keeping them going?

the ground will go, it's very disingenuous of the administrator to suggest that only 4 players are being let go, they will all be dumped. if he gets his 3000 season ticket sales then all of that money will go to cover BDO's costs.

Meadowbank hearts? Heart of Meadlothian? Sparts? Heart of West Lothian? Who knows what they will be by the start of the season

the ground will go, it's very disingenuous of the administrator to suggest that only 4 players are being let go, they will all be dumped. if he gets his 3000 season ticket sales then all of that money will go to cover BDO's costs.

Meadowbank hearts? Heart of Meadlothian? Sparts? Heart of West Lothian? Who knows what they will be by the start of the season

The ground will not go,Hearts will still be around for many years to come. Your being silly now.

A Tam Cowan special which made me chuckle.

He says ,

' to help put a few quid in the Hearts coffers i went out and bought a Hearts top from Tesco. The lassie at the till immediately deducted 15 points from my Clubcard. '

Guid yin !

A Tam Cowan special which made me chuckle.

He says ,

' to help put a few quid in the Hearts coffers i went out and bought a Hearts top from Tesco. The lassie at the till immediately deducted 15 points from my Clubcard. '

Guid yin !

He's stole that from someone,he's as funny as cancer that c**t