Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

A Hearts Newcunto may have to apply to the Lowland League along with others.

Although if the present Hearts are liquidated, i cannae see a new Club forming at all.

End of.

A Hearts Newcunto may have to apply to the Lowland League along with others.

Although if the present Hearts are liquidated, i cannae see a new Club forming at all.

End of.

Yip

with the ground gone and all the playing assets liquidated then there is nothing to save.

As i said before, it was always going to be so. the bidders were looking to cash in on the stadium and hoped UB liquidators would be soft enough to go with a pittance bid

doomed from even before Vlad's arrival

Guest somner9

Would Dundee be brought back up do you think?

Naw!

If they are liquidated after the first game is played then most likely scenario is all points gained against them are expunged and we go on with 11 teams.

A newcunto Hearts would be unable to join any league after this weekend so it will be a Newcunto hearts applying to the lowland league for next season 2014-15 playing somewhere with jumpers for goalposts.

f**k'em!

Guest somner9

So if Hearts are liquidated the 'Scottish Premiership' or whatever it is called now would go ahead with 11 teams and no relegation with no automatic relegation? What a shambles.

I guess the play off between 11th and 2/3 in the championship would go ahead as planned.

Guest somner9

Given the recent debacles it would be astonishing, would it not, if the new SPFL hadn't prudently considered and put clear arrangements in place in the event of a club going under during the season?

They have arrangements in place..... however clear..?

Quote:"If, for any reason and during or after any Season, any Club ceases to operate or participate in or to be member of the League or any Play-Off Competition, its playing record in the League and/or any Play-Off Competitions may be expunged by the Board and/or the Board may determine the deemed score in the remainder of its Official Matches and/or the Board may take such steps and make such determinations as to League and Divisional position and/or promotion and/or relegation and participation and/or results in and outcome of any Play-Off Competition and/or any other competition operated by the Company and any and all such further or other steps or measures as the Board shall consider appropriate in the circumstances."

They have arrangements in place..... however clear..?

Quote:"If, for any reason and during or after any Season, any Club ceases to operate or participate in or to be member of the League or any Play-Off Competition, its playing record in the League and/or any Play-Off Competitions may be expunged by the Board and/or the Board may determine the deemed score in the remainder of its Official Matches and/or the Board may take such steps and make such determinations as to League and Divisional position and/or promotion and/or relegation and participation and/or results in and outcome of any Play-Off Competition and/or any other competition operated by the Company and any and all such further or other steps or measures as the Board shall consider appropriate in the circumstances."

Translation - We will make it up as we go along depending upon whichever option available to us best suits the ends of Celtic (or Rangers if appropriate).

I would think if Hearts go out of business after Fri then we'd go with an 11 team league.End of season?Winners of Championship automatically promoted with 2nd v 11th in a play off.

That may be too sensible for the football authorities tho.

I would think if Hearts go out of business after Fri then we'd go with an 11 team league.End of season?Winners of Championship automatically promoted with 2nd v 11th in a play off.

That may be too sensible for the football authorities tho.

It's far more likely to be 11th, (bottom of the league), relegated, 1st and 2nd promoted

Edited by stlucifer

Surely an 11 team league would have a huge knock on effect to all the other teams. It would mean everyone would play 3 games less before the split and the bottom 6 (Now 5) only play 4 games after it therefore a big loss of matchday income. No Edinburgh derby to put on Sky. No automatic relegation spot means less to play for at the bottom as well.

Edited by irvine_buddie

It's far more likely to be 11th, (bottom of the league), relegated, 1st and 2nd promoted

Where's the logic in that scenario?

At any particular time in the season, probably towards the end of the season, a team is in 11th place and Hearts are 12th, and Hearts go bust, and even if they hadn't gone bust they could not catch the team in 11th place.

Under your scenario Hearts demise automatically relegates the team who were guaranteed a chance in a play off?

Interesting.

Where's the logic in that scenario?

At any particular time in the season, probably towards the end of the season, a team is in 11th place and Hearts are 12th, and Hearts go bust, and even if they hadn't gone bust they could not catch the team in 11th place.

Under your scenario Hearts demise automatically relegates the team who were guaranteed a chance in a play off?

Interesting.

This season is the first with play offs so no one knows WHAT would happen if Hearts go t!ts up mid season.

The scenario I presented might still be the outcome

Leishman just interviewed on the wireless talking about how great it is that a CVA has been agreed to 'save' Dunfermline. Arsehole.

Aye, that's right Jim, I'm sure all the creditors who've been shafted will be raising a glass of fizz tonight. The guy has lacked class and humility throughout this process.

At least the administrator had the good grace to mention the fact that many people have lost a lot of money as a result of this shambles..

Leishman just interviewed on the wireless talking about how great it is that a CVA has been agreed to 'save' Dunfermline.  Arsehole. 

Aye, that's right Jim, I'm sure all the creditors who've been shafted will be raising a glass of fizz tonight.  The guy has lacked class and humility throughout this process.

What do you expect from a Labour councillor?

Leishman just interviewed on the wireless talking about how great it is that a CVA has been agreed to 'save' Dunfermline. Arsehole.

Aye, that's right Jim, I'm sure all the creditors who've been shafted will be raising a glass of fizz tonight. The guy has lacked class and humility throughout this process.

At least the administrator had the good grace to mention the fact that many people have lost a lot of money as a result of this shambles..

Good post. And good point, well made.