Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

Maybe the plan is to go bust.

Take the ponts penalty and start again without debt.

They would need to ensure that a CVA was possible or liquidation could happen.

At that point they might not have a ground, a player, or a chance of a club to be allowed to reform and do a "newco"

yes why are they allowed to sign players??????????

Because they are not in liquidation, administration or under a complete transfer embargo.

Sadly we have no rules to prevent a club such as Rangers deliberately and wilfully running up debts they know they will never pay in order to cheat.

Equally sadly, most of our top flight clubs are in the same boat.

IMO any club with a debt which requires >30% of profit after tax to service it should be banned from signing anyone until that figure drops.

That is a prudent financial figure which the banks used to make the man on the street agree to before borrowing money.

I'd think there are 2 possible scenarios here, either HMRC are so fed up with hertz that they're going straight to court for a winding up order as soon as the tax payments are due or hertz have failed to pay their tax bill on time (again). If they've failed to pay their tax bill on time they mus have been aware of it and might have fallen foul of league rules by failing to declare it to the SPL as well as facing a registration embargo due to the outstanding tax bill. The SPL should have an immediate investigation and if hertz have broken the rules any players they have signed so far should have their registration cancelled and a season long registration embargo put in place.

yep It is a mess and will continue to be so....But if you think hearts will be wound up for £100,000 then you are barking at the moon. Season tickets will flood in and Mad Vlad is no longer in control.....Hearts will downsize and get a huge write off from a bank which will be shown to have been involved in criminal activities...Just the way of the world .....I wonder if Dunfermline can make the same call on fraud from Gavin Masterton's BOS?...I'll go for yes as they are already quoted by KPMG as agreeing to a write down....Happy days for both clubs....Both will not escape scott free though ......It will be advantage the good guys...ie US

from the BBC website

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov could be the subject of an international manhunt after going missing amid suspicions that he embezzled £12m from his collapsed Ukio Bankas. (The Mail)

Got to love that manlol.gif

I can't find the story on line but according to the Daily retard, there are others after him. I particularly liked this part

'It's claimed Romanov is under the protection of bodyguards connected to former warlord and now Chechen president Ramzan Kadyrov. Yesterday it was claimed Romanov sought protection after Russian gangsters lost millions of pounds when Ukio Bankas went bust.'

Hearts have just issued a statement saying that they have a funding shortfall, they need new finance to trade into the new season and will consider offers for all players. Don't panic, don't panic Flush.gif

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756

Does that include Danny Wilson, who they are appear to have been allowed to sign on a 3 year deal!?

Surely Hearts, in their state, haven't paid Danny Wilson a huge signing on fee.

Widnae surprise me though.

With the obvious exception of St Mirren's Management, Leverndale Hospital should be bursting at the seams with Football Club Owners, Chairmen and Directors.

f**kWIT LUNATICS !

I wonder how it goes with Wilson, although he signed they couldn't have registered him as the window isn't open yet. I also head doncaster on the radio earlier saying something about Hearts now being under a transfer embargo. If he hasn't been paid anything yet would he be able to rip up his contract and walk away ?

Surely Hearts, in their state, haven't paid Danny Wilson a huge signing on fee.

Widnae surprise me though.

With the obvious exception of St Mirren's Management, Leverndale Hospital should be bursting at the seams with Football Club Owners, Chairmen and Directors.

f**kWIT LUNATICS !

The good people at Leverndale may at least understand they have problems needing solved.

Those you run the Jam Tarts blame everyone else.

Disaster for our game if this happens, we should all dig deep and help them out. Our game needs a strong Hearts.

I'll help out and dig deep, about 6 foot deep in the centre circle at Tynecastle.

I think it would be an even bigger disaster, long term, if their fans help them out once again and just a few months after they raised £1M to get them through to the summer. Until clubs learn that they have to seriously reduce their debt the game will always be a basket case and we will just be waiting on the next in a long list of financially mismanaged clubs failing.