Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

I'll help out and dig deep, about 6 foot deep in the centre circle at Tynecastle.

I think it would be an even bigger disaster, long term, if their fans help them out once again and just a few months after they raised £1M to get them through to the summer. Until clubs learn that they have to seriously reduce their debt the game will always be a basket case and we will just be waiting on the next in a long list of financially mismanaged clubs failing.

It's that sort of attitude that's wrong with our game, we should be organising something to help bail them out!

It's that sort of attitude that's wrong with our game, we should be organising something to help bail them out!

Why ? So we can feel good and then when the next club comes begging, we help them out and the next and the next. While we're at why not raise funds toresurrect Abercorn or Third Lanark or Clydebank or Gretna or even Rankgers ? Perhaps if every football supporter in Scotland chucked in £100,000 we cou ldmake every club in Scotland debt free, the only problem I'd have with that is that I wouldn't be able to pay my mortgage but then I'm sure you wouldn't mind putting a few quid into the kitty to help me out.

The clubs claim to be businesses (except when they're begging the fans for money) so they should be run like a business and that means living within their means instead of chucking away £25M to try and win £10M.

this is the funniest part of all

Heart of Midlothian Squad
Goalkeepers
  1. 1MacDonald
  2. 13Ridgers
  3. 31Hamilton
Defenders
  1. 4Wilson
  2. 6Webster
  3. 26Zaliukas
  4. 28McKay
  5. 29McHattie
  6. 44McGhee
Midfielders
  1. 2Hamill
  2. 7Stevenson
  3. 14Walker
  4. 15Holt
  5. 19McGowan
  6. 27Tapping
Forwards
  1. 8Robinson
  2. 9Sutton
  3. 17Smith
  4. 32King
  5. 33Paterson
  6. 37Carrick
Additional Players
  1. 40King
  2. 47Nicholson

Why ? So we can feel good and then when the next club comes begging, we help them out and the next and the next. While we're at why not raise funds toresurrect Abercorn or Third Lanark or Clydebank or Gretna or even Rankgers ? Perhaps if every football supporter in Scotland chucked in £100,000 we cou ldmake every club in Scotland debt free, the only problem I'd have with that is that I wouldn't be able to pay my mortgage but then I'm sure you wouldn't mind putting a few quid into the kitty to help me out.

The clubs claim to be businesses (except when they're begging the fans for money) so they should be run like a business and that means living within their means instead of chucking away £25M to try and win £10M.

Why the bad attitude? What's Hearts done to you

I have sympathy for the genuine Hearts supporters .

THEIR club has been royally f**ked over by someone who, previous to his purchase of the club, couldnt have found Tynecastle with a sat nav & pack of tracker dogs !

I hope they survive, i hope they take whatever punishment comes their way with better grace than some of their west coast "cousins" & I hope they & other clubs learn from this debacle.

Scottish football has to accept our place in modern day football,we cannot,should not, pay ridiculous salaries to very ordinary football also rans.

fcuk hearts they spent millions they never had stopped our club and others from signing players by offering higher wages from money they never had fcuk em they deserve all thats going to happen to them its clubs like them that put our game in the state its in bangin.gif

Rediculous post slating an institution like Hearts FC, you remind me of Hiltler!

THEIR club has been royally f**ked over by someone who, previous to his purchase of the club, couldnt have found Tynecastle with a sat nav & pack of tracker dogs !

I hope they survive, i hope they take whatever punishment comes their way with better grace than some of their west coast "cousins" & I hope they & other clubs learn from this debacle.

Scottish football has to accept our place in modern day football,we cannot,should not, pay ridiculous salaries to very ordinary football also rans.

The majority of Hearts fans welcomed Romanov with open arms, mostly because it meant getting rid of Chris Robinson it has to be said. Esteemed MP (ha ha too far!!) George Foulkes even encouraged fans to sell their shares to Romanov, so convinced was he by the plans that Romanov had for the club.

They've spent way beyond their means for years and it's been an enjoyable ride for them up to now - regular European trips, incl a Champions League qualification, and a couple of Scottish Cup wins (remember Craig Beattie!!) - but they must have all known that this day was coming.

It's not the fans fault that they're in the grubber now but (I suppose like most would) they've certainly not been slow to milk the success during the good times.

So, to the decent supporters, I hope it turns out ok. To the stadium announcer who hates us with a passion and all those obsessed with 1986, ha ha GIRFUY flipa.gif

I'm embarrassed by the gloating of some on here,Hearts are an old institution of a club and sorely needed in our game and indeed our own club. We will feel an impact should they go, I propose our club and others in the SPL plus us fans dig deep in our pockets to bail them out we cannot stand back and watch this happen.

I'm embarrassed by the gloating of some on here,Hearts are an old institution of a club and sorely needed in our game and indeed our own club. We will feel an impact should they go, I propose our club and others in the SPL plus us fans dig deep in our pockets to bail them out we cannot stand back and watch this happen.

You cannot be serious! whistling.gif

Tracker dogs cant operate sat-navs. Maybe that was his first mistake

The majority of Hearts fans welcomed Romanov with open arms, mostly because it meant getting rid of Chris Robinson it has to be said. Esteemed MP (ha ha too far!!) George Foulkes even encouraged fans to sell their shares to Romanov, so convinced was he by the plans that Romanov had for the club.

They've spent way beyond their means for years and it's been an enjoyable ride for them up to now - regular European trips, incl a Champions League qualification, and a couple of Scottish Cup wins (remember Craig Beattie!!) - but they must have all known that this day was coming.

It's not the fans fault that they're in the grubber now but (I suppose like most would) they've certainly not been slow to milk the success during the good times.

So, to the decent supporters, I hope it turns out ok. To the stadium announcer who hates us with a passion and all those obsessed with 1986, ha ha GIRFUY flipa.gif

We've heard the same thing about Sevco for the last year, we've heard it about Dunfermline and other clubs. I don't buy it. Who remembers the rankgers fans 'We deserve better' campaign - they were demanding a higher standard of player even though it was well publicised that rankgers were trying to reduce their debt. Hearts fans were desperate for Zaliukas to re- sign and for the club to sign a certain standard of player even though it's been well known they have a lot of debt. Dunfermline fans were desperate to return to their glory days of the 60's and demanded a certain standard of player. Even among us, there has been a discussion about whether an 18 year old boy should have been offered extra money because of his potential. The problem with that is once you break the wage structure once, fans demand it's done again and again and again and no doubt this would eventually have led to demands that we pay £400,000 to Rio Ave for Isma.

I'm grateful that we have a chairman who has always been honest with the fans about the club's finances and while the majority of fans would love to see players like Isma signing for the club, we are realistic enough to recognise the financial restraints the club works under.