Heart Of Midlothian In Administration

shull

Might seem an off thing to say , but the administrators of Hearts are behaving in a much more accepting & dignified way than another club that got sent to div 3.

I was reading how they have responded to sanctions given & sanctions to come & just feel they are going about business in a quick , clean professional manner.

• 2 weeks later...

John Robertson thinks it will be good if the Yanks take over.

Even if they move out of Tynecastle to a new Stadium, Robbo will be delighted.

Another insane moron who has learnt f**k all from previous foreign ownership or by an owner who has never supported the Club in question.

f**king numpties !

Just wondering what it takes for our club to be bought ? Is it administration ? Because by the looks off it only clubs in administration are having buyers and it confuses me why anyone looking too buy a club are wanting too take on a debt ridden club.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Black & White Army mobile app

Just wondering what it takes for our club to be bought ? Is it administration ? Because by the looks off it only clubs in administration are having buyers and it confuses me why anyone looking too buy a club are wanting too take on a debt ridden club.

They can settle the debt for a pittance and gain ownership of the assets, which is where the money is to be made

20000 capacity out-of town stadium, price tag of 20 million?

I wont hold my breath for that

Bye-bye herts-you had it coming

It wouldn't be debt ridden.

Their £5m, if accepted, gives them the place debt free.

But if they are thinking of moving why doesn't the administrator sell the stadium to help clear the debt?

If Hearts owed me money I would push for them to realise all assets and the money put in the pot for distribution.

They can then have what's left, if anything.

It wouldn't be debt ridden.

Their £5m, if accepted, gives them the place debt free.

But if they are thinking of moving why doesn't the administrator sell the stadium to help clear the debt?

If Hearts owed me money I would push for them to realise all assets and the money put in the pot for distribution.

They can then have what's left, if anything.

Not usually so .....Motherwell paid 68p in the pound over 5 yrs after admin......Debt of some kind will normally continue if a cva is agreed.

• 3 weeks later...

It just gets better !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23295172

Frying pan to fire springs to mind !!

The Daily Record @Daily_Record 2m

UKIO Bankas threaten to liquidate @JamTarts as they knock back bids for the administration-hit club: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liquidation-threat-hangs-over-hearts-2101523 #SPFL

Guest somner9

The Daily Record @Daily_Record 2m

UKIO Bankas threaten to liquidate @JamTarts as they knock back bids for the administration-hit club: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liquidation-threat-hangs-over-hearts-2101523 #SPFL

I thought it would end in liquidation, just nobody prepared to offer £5.5million just to buy the debt for the season ahead!

It'll really f**k up the league if they liquidate after Friday, No club 12 once the season has started.

Looks like the Lithuanians are thinking they'd get more for selling Tynecastle than for selling the club.

You can hardly blame them.

It was bad enough Rangers were able to get away with paying off a fraction of the value of their ground but Hearts have no chance.

That land in Edinburgh is big enough to put down at least 100 luxury flats with each able to sell for at least £200,000 so you can imagine what the land is worth. A £5 million bid just doesn't add up.

Looking forward to seeing if any Hearts newco is....

Kept in the SPFL to avoid certain armageddon.

Are fast-tracked into the Championship in order to facilitate a swifter return to the top-flight.

Are immediately awarded a place in League Two without having to apply alongside interested parties such as Cove or Spartans.

Has to apply to enter League Two alongside interested parties such as Cove or Spartans.

Hmm.

Edited by pozbaird