Greenock Hotel Deaths

shull

thought i heard on radio they are now not looking for anyone in connection with this

Apparently not, yet they had both sustained' slash wounds by all accounts. Certainly a strange one, and more than a bit grim.

thought i heard on radio they are now not looking for anyone in connection with this

Apparently not, yet they had both sustained' slash wounds by all accounts. Certainly a strange one, and more than a bit grim.

It's the fact they drove to Greenock and were later spotted in Balloch, before going back to Greenock and apparently going out drinking till 1am before returning to the hotel, strange (and tragic) one!sad.pngunsure.png

One of the most bizarre incidents i've ever heard of. They were a very well to do family and the girl had just graduated from uni. Their movements and actions suggest they were running from someone or something.

Although, the police have said they aren't looking for a third party. It's like something out of a horror movie.

suicide pact , allegedly.........................

Heard that too. Doesn't add up to me. A suicide pact you jump off a bridge or infront if a train. You don't check into a Premier Inn and then do it.

The sad fact is I don't think we will ever really know what happened. Tragic.

Heard that too. Doesn't add up to me. A suicide pact you jump off a bridge or infront if a train. You don't check into a Premier Inn and then do it.

However , what else could it be if not a suicide pact? if they were on the run from someone then surely the police would be interested in a third party. .

Add to that the mother was a lib dem councillor and foster parent

She wasn't a Councillor dave,she stood for election but lost.The Sunday Herald front page headline was about the death of a Politician.Sensationalism or what?

Aye looking at some of the 'so called detail' on the alleged injuries inflicted , self inlicted , mutually inflicted, and substances taken , all adds up to a right grim image.

Hellish for the family ...........................

How can you tell injuries were self inflicted or that substances were self administer. I know that on CSI this case would be cleared in an hour but this is real life. Usually suicides leave notes etc. Have lives on downward spirals, histories of mental instability.

Sounds to me as if Inverclyde clauds are not doing their job.

How can you tell injuries were self inflicted or that substances were self administer. I know that on CSI this case would be cleared in an hour but this is real life. Usually suicides leave notes etc. Have lives on downward spirals, histories of mental instability.

"I know on CSI" ha ha ha

Aye, would have come up with a connection to a devil worshipping group before you could say "Its a TV programme ya dafty"

Basing your opinion on the police on a TV programme is very funny, thanks.

Edited by faraway saint

How can you tell injuries were self inflicted or that substances were self administer.    I know that on CSI this case would be cleared in an hour but this is real life.  Usually suicides leave notes etc.  Have lives on downward spirals, histories of mental instability.  

"I know on CSI" ha ha ha

Aye, would have come up with a connection to a devil worshipping group before you could say "Its a TV programme ya dafty"

Basing your opinion on the police on a TV programme is very funny, thanks.

Have you actually read his post?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Black & White Army mobile app

apparently the driving from place to place on the day was consistent with buying enough drugs to cause a double overdose i.e. you're not allowed to buy enough from a single pharmacy and it would register with any pharmacy in the area if you bought up to the legal limit, hence they went to different regions.

The worst part looks like the daughter had a change of heart and went to get help which is why she was found in the corridor heading to the reception area.

pretty grim stuff.

• 2 years later...