Carey And Parkin First To Go.........

if Webster had not brought down Carey in the last seconds of the League Cup Fnal Carey would have carried on and squared to Parkin to make it 4-2. Then he would have been a hero legend.

Aye coz parking is sure fire to bury anything lol! Like ive said before were not in the position to carry guys that play well 1 in 10 games, we need it the other way round

Guest TPAFKATS

Parkin was bad to the point of being quite funny today. Still applauded him off. He leaves a hero.

It was great to see Sam Parkin lapping it up at Eurovision last night.

Well done, big man.

r-EUROVISION-large570.jpg?7

Yip, a Eurovision hero lol.gif

Wardlaw, Burke

A bit harsh on Wardlaw .At least he could control the ball and bring others into the game. Parkin had already played in the SPL regularly whereas Wardlaw had to make the step up from lower divisons. He did a decent job imo.

Parkin was a waste of space.

Edited by stevenston saint

A bit harsh on Wardlaw .At least he could control the ball and bring others into the game. Parkin had already played in the SPL regularly whereas Wardlaw had to make the step up from lower divisons. He did a decent job imo.

Parkin was a waste of space.

Would take Parkin over Wardlaw any day in a 'needing backup but got nae money' competition.

However, part of that is driven by the fact Wardlaws wee boy sat behind me all season kicking my chair, wee shite.

Would take Parkin over Wardlaw any day in a 'needing backup but got nae money' competition.

However, part of that is driven by the fact Wardlaws wee boy sat behind me all season kicking my chair, wee shite.

Wardlaws wee boy could kick me in the teeth and boot mw in the baws but I would still take his dad over Parkin every day of the week.

Wardlaw went from us to Ayr and struggled to get a game, he's now with East Fife.

He tried his best for us and scored That goal at Pittodrie to keep us up but in reality was never good enough. Neither was Parkin.

Wardlaw went from us to Ayr and struggled to get a game, he's now with East Fife.

He tried his best for us and scored That goal at Pittodrie to keep us up but in reality was never good enough. Neither was Parkin.

Many Saints fans don't get why Parkin was brought in. He was back up for Thomo not brought in as our main striker. Parkin is a handful if he gets regular games as a main striker he will do well playing to his strengths. I wish him all the best for the future