Carey And Parkin First To Go.........

He's not got explosive pace over the first 5-10 yards so struggles as a winger at SPL level and lacks the concentration to play at LB in a 4-4-2 - like I've said elsewhere his best form came when used as a wingback in a 3-5-2 in the system we used under the previous manager. Would've preferred to see him go South but if we're not going to play a system that suits him then we just have to say c'est la vie and move on.

He's not got explosive pace over the first 5-10 yards so struggles as a winger at SPL level and lacks the concentration to play at LB in a 4-4-2 - like I've said elsewhere his best form came when used as a wingback in a 3-5-2 in the system we used under the previous manager. Would've preferred to see him go South but if we're not going to play a system that suits him then we just have to say c'est la vie and move on.

Not sure it's concentration think its strength he lacks at full back, but is definitely lacking pace. He got torn a new on in the 5-0 game with Celtic and after that struggled a bit although seemed to start to get back into it.

He was offered a new contract but turned it down.

Ironically I think he would have done better at a team like hearts where there is a lot of rotation of average player.

Not sure it's concentration think its strength he lacks  at full back, but is definitely lacking pace.  He got torn a new on in the 5-0 game with Celtic and after that struggled a bit although seemed to start to get back into it.  

He was offered a new contract but turned it down.  

Ironically I think he would have done better at a team like hearts where there is a lot of rotation of average player.

He wasent offered a new deal mate

He doesn't select or drop himself, though.

If he keeps fit,gives 100% and does everything the Manager asks of him then he's an automatic selection.If he turns up overweight,unfit with a, "who gives a" attitude then he won't be picked.

So yes, he does select or drop himself.