33 Years Ago...

dmc

Great comment. 1eye.gif

Great you are now the spokeperson for "everyone else" ya nugget. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Back to the diet pills for you fatty. bye1.gif

Isn't that someone who looks after bicycle wheels??1eye.gif

Maybe you should try leaving off the diet pills, they seem to get you so hyper! I mean, all those rolling smileys, what would mother say??

Listen fatty...................you start a dafty thread, and you take it all personal, well, fcuk off to the Morton forum.

Hope this helps. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

I just like the fact you don't deny being an arsehole! I'll resist the smileys as they make the poster look like a tw@t!

Hope this helps.

I just like the fact you don't deny being an arsehole! I'll resist the smileys as they make the poster look like a tw@t!

Hope this helps.

Listed chubby, the initial response was indicating "Who the fcuk is Ian Curtis" and you decided to get all nasty so don't get all girlie if I respond in a similar fashion.

Thanks for bringing it back up, you are a chump. (That's a great word)

Now, run along. bye1.gif

THAT is the main part of my fist reply. Also, 33 years ago?

No disrespect, WGAF.

Me neither, i just want to know who he is and who he played for and in what position.

Cannae mind him playing against us.

Maybe he was shite and i never noticed.,

Singer with a great band.

Music from my childhood.

But still don't get why he took his own life though

Deborah Curtis wrote a fine book about the man called Touching from a Distance. It doesn’t give a completely accurate insight into the mind of Ian Curtis but gives a few glimpses. One of the theories about his suicide is that he, plain & simply, found it glamorous. As Deborah Curtis herself confirms it wasn’t exactly a glamorous rock star lifestyle so that might be bollocks.

However, Peter Hook once stated that they simply didn’t realise how ill he was & his epilepsy played a big, big part in things.

Either way, Closer, to this day, is a very favourite album and Atmosphere a very favourite song.

RIP indeed.

Deborah Curtis wrote a fine book about the man called Touching from a Distance. It doesn’t give a completely accurate insight into the mind of Ian Curtis but gives a few glimpses. One of the theories about his suicide is that he, plain & simply, found it glamorous. As Deborah Curtis herself confirms it wasn’t exactly a glamorous rock star lifestyle so that might be bollocks.

However, Peter Hook once stated that they simply didn’t realise how ill he was & his epilepsy played a big, big part in things.

Either way, Closer, to this day, is a very favourite album and Atmosphere a very favourite song.

RIP indeed.

I saw the film Control. The reason they had he couldn't handle 2 women on the go.

RIP indeed.

An absolutely fantastic read!

From what I have read this was indeed one of the main factors, the fits were getting more frequent and the medication wasn't working.

Indeed my favorite JD song also

An absolutely fantastic read!

From what I have read this was indeed one of the main factors, the fits were getting more frequent and the medication wasn't working.

Indeed my favorite JD song also

The only song to knock God Save The Queen off the top spot in John Peel's Festive Fifty.

The song reminds me of Christmas because of this