St Mirren Strip 13/14

Never understand the yearly excitement/disappontment about strips.

If the team wear it it will sell, the design will make very little difference in sales so what will be will be.

St MIrren wear it, it's good enough.

I have to agree, there are only so many variations you can make to black and white stripes.

Now if they were to alter the colours, then I could understand the excitement and disappointment. Imagine us in green or blue and white stripes? That would liven the place up a bit.

Guest TPAFKATS

Hope the material takes away moisture better than this years effort. I think diadora went all out with the retro look and forgot modern technology - I need all the help I can get when playing 5s.

What do other folk think about the hat-trick of JD designs though? Ignoring website or supply issues! - Looking at the portfolio of three home St Mirren kits, I think JD have done very well with three good looking kits in a row.

Certainly it's a subjective matter, but I think that's three seasons in a row that our team will look smart.... Puma's barcode Newcastle effort anyone!?

What do other folk think about the hat-trick of JD designs though? Ignoring website or supply issues! - Looking at the portfolio of three home St Mirren kits, I think JD have done very well with three good looking kits in a row.

Certainly it's a subjective matter, but I think that's three seasons in a row that our team will look smart.... Puma's barcode Newcastle effort anyone!?

Have to agree, think all the shirts have been very good. Better than the Hummel stuff we used to have. Xara was ok. I'll not mention Core....

Really disappointed in the strip. It looks far too much like a Notts County or Dunfermline strip IMO.

Last years was excellent compared to this poor poor effort.

I agree.

No stripes on sleeves make it horrendous.

A very poor Top.