St Mirren Strip 13/14

I think it really works. The fact they've kept the stripes on the back and introduced the Paisley pattern is great.

I was apprehensive when I read about the yellow piping throughout but it isn't too obtrusive. If I had one complaint it might be the boxed in logo but, that apart, I like it.punk.gif

I thought the dark diadora logo this season worked really well though this one looks kinda stuck on. I do however like the change from red to yellow as the additional colour. As we change our strip every season we need to give it a different feature to keep sales going and I think this works well.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

I don't like the black sleeves much either, it looks too much like the LDV jersey 2001/02 season to me. Last season's strip was a classic, I bought myself one, my brother one, a cup final one, two away jerseys and a third strip. A pity the new top couldn't have been an adaptation maybe with a white collar and the Paisley pattern detail. Nonplussed about the sponser logo, although I thought that the Diadora branding did help with that continental 'Juve' look and feel... Danone anybody ?

Plenty of people saying they love the new kit, plenty saying they hate it.

So, pretty much the same as every season.

The sort of adults that buy kit will buy it anyway regardless of what it looks like, and the kids will all want it because it's the newest one and they like to spend mum and dads money.

The third choice kit is going to be the winner this season IMHO.

Seeing it on Thommo might be changing my mind about it, and seeing it with white shorts is also an improvement on what I had assumed would be black shorts.

I reserve the right to completely change my mind over the coming weeks/days/hours... whistling.gif

Plenty of people saying they love the new kit, plenty saying they hate it.

So, pretty much the same as every season.

The sort of adults that buy kit will buy it anyway regardless of what it looks like, and the kids will all want it because it's the newest one and they like to spend mum and dads money.

The third choice kit is going to be the winner this season IMO

I would tend to agree with Div on this issue. As most saints supporters will buy it regardless of what the thoughts are on what the strip looks like, simply because its the team we supports strip. The only issue being will I buy the 1st, 2nd or 3rd or two of the 3

I would tend to agree with Div on this issue. As most saints supporters will buy it regardless of what the thoughts are on what the strip looks like, simply because its the team we supports strip. The only issue being will I buy the 1st, 2nd or 3rd or two of the 3

If the third kit is as is being hinted at, I would prefer to buy that one than the home top.

Lose those ghastly black sleeves before it's too late.

That's not a St Mirren top.

It's been vandalised.

Last years was magnificent.

A slight change of collar and different sponsors wouldve been sufficient alteration.

Last seasons kit - 10 out of 10

This seasons monstrocity - ZERO !

The more I see it, the more I like it. Very good job in taking the same width of stripe as last season and giving it a twist.

I wasn't expecting white shorts and socks two seasons running either - my offering had black! A winner from JD in my opinion!

Forza Dortmund!

Lose those ghastly black sleeves before it's too late.

That's not a St Mirren top.

It's been vandalised.

Last years was magnificent.

A slight change of collar and different sponsors wouldve been sufficient alteration.

Last seasons kit - 10 out of 10

This seasons monstrocity - ZERO !

Shull - if you look at that pic of Thommo wearing it and cover the sleeves with your finger and thumb - you can imagine it with fully striped sleeves.... JD would be getting pelters for having basically the same kit as this season, but with a slightly amended collar, a new sponsor, and a splash of yellow.

Whatever they did - opinions are always split!