St Mirren Strip 13/14

I don't like the black sleeves much either, it looks too much like the LDV jersey 2001/02 season to me. Last season's strip was a classic, I bought myself one, my brother one, a cup final one, two away jerseys and a third strip. A pity the new top couldn't have been an adaptation maybe with a white collar and the Paisley pattern detail. Nonplussed about the sponser logo, although I thought that the Diadora branding did help with that continental 'Juve' look and feel... Danone anybody ?

You've too much f*cking money!!!

The Centenary game against reigning European champions Liverpool had yellow numbers on the back of the kit.

Time will tell. Although no doubt there will be some SPL regulation that forbids yellow numbers on the back of black and white strips.

Hey Slash, they were actually luminous I seem to remember, and you could therefore only see them as yellow under the floodlights. Some out of the box thinking like that would go along way these days.

3td top looks really good. If its still the one I got a look at in January

:ph34r::ph34r:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

Was it the Dortmund inspired one, or REAs Mr Blobby inspired one?

Own up!

Paul told you before in a PM that it was pink and yellow in style of Dortmund. Its not spotty that was ur champions league final strip

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

No matter what the strip looks like some ppl will hate it some ppl will like it for example ppl say last seasons strip was the best but i remember ppl sayin they thought i was mingin last year end of the day everyone has different opinions mine is i think its smart but the most important thing is are the the players wearin the strip gonna play well n win gamean climb the league higher than 11 th so we dont have any worries of relegation. Its not about how the strips look its not a fasion parade

the cup final edition is still available for sale at 30 quid !!

I think that is the one i will purchase for the new season.

A proper St Mirren F.C. top.

At least another 10 quid off it would be more palatable though.

Had my reservations about the new home top but went into jd in the paisley centre this morning to have a look and bought one.defo better looking top on than in the pictures but im a skinny c**t and wear body armour skins under it a.k.a arjen robben stylee the hi viz really looks good all in all a pretty decent effort 8/10 noo any bets its a yellow change kit

Edited by bigg10man

It's shite looking,since when did the club have any connection to yellow?

It looks like something Pollock Juniors would wear, anyway I wouldn't buy a top regardless,replica tops look rediculous on anyone older that 14

Elliot had a yellow streak in his Saints strip.

Plenty of yellow streaks in some Buddies fans pants near the tail end of most seasons.

Not me, i always trusted Wee Baldy and King Dan.