St Mirren Strip 13/14

Was that even English?

funny enuff never realised i was actually in england tay speak english people like you have held our country back for years instead of learning umpteen languages at were forced to learn english tho its not our base language we are forced to learn it as unnatural as it may be and our tongue more akin to nordic and french wee dicks like u feel save to say is that english watch your grammar but you can always tell the loser in an internet argue wen they start that shite

funny enuff never realised i was actually in england tay speak english people like you have held our country back for years instead of learning umpteen languages at were forced to learn english tho its not our base language we are forced to learn it as unnatural as it may be and our tongue more akin to nordic and french wee dicks like u feel save to say is that english watch your grammar but you can always tell the loser in an internet argue wen they start that shite

The silly season truly has started. snore.gif

Just saw the Strip in person and I have to say, disappointed is an understatement. IMO it is the the worst strip we've had since before Hummel. Quality looks horrendous, sponsor transfer looks horrendous. As nice an idea as the paisley pattern is they've failed to do it justice. The pattern is far too dull, so much so that it looks like defective material, but that is probably as a result of the quality of material used.

I don't think I'd be too far off the mark if I said I'd seen better quality poly bags.

Just saw the Strip in person and I have to say, disappointed is an understatement. IMO it is the the worst strip we've had since before Hummel. Quality looks horrendous, sponsor transfer looks horrendous. As nice an idea as the paisley pattern is they've failed to do it justice. The pattern is far too dull, so much so that it looks like defective material, but that is probably as a result of the quality of material used.

I don't think I'd be too far off the mark if I said I'd seen better quality poly bags.

Did someone take a shite in your kettle this morning? 1eye.gif

Once again JD's lack of customer service never ceases to amaze me. Tried to buy the boys shorts at Braehead earlier. Sorry we have sold out was the reply. How can you have sold out when it was only released on Friday I asked. I can order it in for you and you can pick it up later in the week the girl said. Suppose that will slightly appease a 9yr old. She took my details onto the ordering system hit return, computer says no we are out of stock in the warehouse too! You will just have to check online later in the week or come back in in the hope that we get more in.

REA sort this out yet again, we were told that they would learn from previous years, seems like the same shit every year. How to disappoint kids simply take them to JD and promise to get them something!

Once again JD's lack of customer service never ceases to amaze me. Tried to buy the boys shorts at Braehead earlier. Sorry we have sold out was the reply. How can you have sold out when it was only released on Friday I asked. I can order it in for you and you can pick it up later in the week the girl said. Suppose that will slightly appease a 9yr old. She took my details onto the ordering system hit return, computer says no we are out of stock in the warehouse too! You will just have to check online later in the week or come back in in the hope that we get more in.

REA sort this out yet again, we were told that they would learn from previous years, seems like the same shit every year. How to disappoint kids simply take them to JD and promise to get them something!

That is abysmal.

attachicon.gifabby.jpg

" It's a cracking Saints Strip, my dad knows hee haw, he's a miserable auld git ! " lol.gif

Abby x

Cracking photo mate - have to say the attention to detail is worthy of a 'like'.... going to the effort of kitting out the wee yin' in trainers with matching yellow laces to the new kit!

Gok Wan would approve! thumbup2.gif

Guest somner9

Didn't the guy at our club responsible for signing the deal with JD say it was the best financial deal the club have ever had?

Then again he did make a number of claims on how we would attract over £1m in grants and loans that could be paid off with coffee shop loyalty points or something?

Just went and tried the new top on at lunchtime with a view to buying one (obviously). However once it was on, I thought twice about it. I'll need to wait till the season starts and see if the player wearing it can convince me to buy it. Or wait til the Away top comes out and see if it's any better and worthy of my money.

Just went and tried the new top on at lunchtime with a view to buying one (obviously). However once it was on, I thought twice about it. I'll need to wait till the season starts and see if the player wearing it can convince me to buy it.

In what way would the players convince you to buy the shirt ? unsure.png