St Mirren Strip 13/14

It's shite looking,since when did the club have any connection to yellow?

It looks like something Pollock Juniors would wear, anyway I wouldn't buy a top regardless,replica tops look rediculous on anyone older that 14

It looks ridiculous covering up rolls of fat and stretched beyond recognition.

The sale of strips should be restricted to slender, handsome chaps.

It's shite looking,since when did the club have any connection to yellow?

It looks like something Pollock Juniors would wear, anyway I wouldn't buy a top regardless,replica tops look rediculous on anyone older that 14

There is yellow in the badge.

For any buddie looking to order the new home strip or any of the training gear online at JD Sports.

Enter the following code to get free delivery: BANKHOL

The code expires on Sunday night.

Also if you have a Quidco account you can go through them and get 6% cashback – every little helps.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers.

Had a look at the kit in Braehead today 'in the flesh'. The Paisley pattern is cool, the high-vis yellow is cool (hope the brightness of the yellow is replicated on the third shirt), but I have a few questions. One - why is the black and yellow stripe only down one side of the shorts? Looks bloody stupid - have it on both sides, or not at all. My second and final question is in regard to the Blacks sponsor patch - absolute bollocks. Stuck-on box that is a baw' hair wider than the kit stripes it sits on. Either make it fit within the stripes, or actually have it an inch wider so it looks like it was deliberate - not like it was a mistake.

Logos in patches.... Brrr. Hate em'.

Other than that, cool looking take on the traditional stripes. A bit different - nought' wrong with that.

Why do these tops fkn stink after wearing it for 5 minutes happened way ma millenium top as well,Also like the millenium top the blacks logo has faded after one wash though it was the diadora stickers peeling off.Anyway after my succesful campaign to get the strips launched away from the player of the year dinner im thinking although our sponsorship way jd sports ends this season why dont they give a £10 off voucher on a away strip purchase to the first say 100 people buying the home kit just an idea haha an orange walks going through renfrew the noo 08.10h

oh the sounds of summer whats abide with me to do way the orange walk

Edited by bigg10man

Already got ma top have you ? maybe your waiting for this seasons scarfs tay come oot cause its the only thing yeh cant get tay fit yerself .

You still here ?

Go on, shoo !

i l gee u shoo ya c**t but like the mothersoles i fear you will go to the police and grass anybody up that stands against you but il put this tay yeh ya prick ive been daying this fay 2006 on bebo ive did more than the fans council will ever hope to achieve i will glady fight you fat c**t but i doubt you have a heart big keyboard gansta now you aint even a buddie your barrhead if now do me a fkn favour slimming worlds on barrhead sports centre on tuesday like gordian fear me we are legion

You still here ?

Go on, shoo !

Edited by bigg10man

i l gee u shoo ya c**t but like the mothersoles i fear you will go to the police and grass anybody up that stands against you but il put this tay yeh ya prick ive been daying this fay 2006 on bebo ive did more than the fans council will ever hope to achieve i will glady fight you fat c**t but i doubt you have a heart big keyboard gansta now you aint even a buddie your barrhead if now do me a fkn favour slimming worlds on barrhead sports centre on tuesday like gordian mothersole a polis grass

You back ? lol.gif