St Mirren Strip 13/14

I bought the shirt on Friday afternoon. The design of last Season's Home strip, in my opinion, was superb. It was one of the best designed strips there's been in my time supporting the club. Unfortunately the material was a bit shabby and, like Season 2011/2012, the little logos as well as the Diadora letters started to peel off quite quickly.

This Season I think the shirt feels a bit better in terms of the quality of the material and having the Diadora logo sewn onto the shirt should solve the problem of it peeling off. I would have preferred the sleeves to have had stripes instead of the entire one colour but that's my only real gripe for want of a better word. I actually don't mind the yellow at all; indeed yellow is the third prominent colour on the Club crest so nothing wrong there.

At the end of the day, it's still a St. Mirren shirt, I bought it and it's something to wear to the game. Those who can afford it will probably buy it, those that can't will wait until they can afford it or for it to be reduced in price before buying it and those who have children will be emptying their wallets faster than an oil baron in charge of a Premiership Football Team.

In what way would the players convince you to buy the shirt ? unsure.png

Well I was set to buy it ,then tried it on and didn't like it as much on me as I did in the pictures of the players in it. So I'm sure once I see the team cast all aside next season wearing it , It will persuade me to forget my reservations about how I look in it and just imagine I look like Thommo in it buy it anyway.cool2.gif

Well I was set to buy it ,then tried it on and didn't like it as much on me as I did in the pictures of the players in it. So I'm sure once I see the team cast all aside next season wearing it , It will persuade me to forget my reservations about how I look in it and just imagine I look like Thommo in it buy it anyway.Posted Image

Fair enough fella !

We are all Steven Thompson !

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know where I could get a name and number printed on a strip. JD Sports in the Paisley centre says it's only the Braehead shop that does it, but they say they only have the silver letters for Scotland strips. I take you can't get it done at the stadium shop?

Does anyone know where I could get a name and number printed on a strip. JD Sports in the Paisley centre says it's only the Braehead shop that does it, but they say they only have the silver letters for Scotland strips. I take you can't get it done at the stadium shop?

Greaves in Sauchihall street does official ones.

Give them a call see what colours they do.

I got a strip printed at Provans for my bro's 40th this year. They do the unofficial SPL (as it was in April)numbering too, which looks exactly the same but just doesn't feature the logos. Much cheaper and looks equally good. I took mine into their Hillington outlet and waited no longer than ten minutes.