St Mirren V Port Glasgow O.b.u. Renfrewshire Cup

shull

It has been confirmed that St Mirren will play Port Glasgow Old Boys Union in the semi-final of the Renfrewshire Cup.

The tie will take place on the astroturf pitch at the Ralston Training Centre on Wednesday 17th July. Kick-off will be at 7:00pm.

From Official Site.

Edited by shull

It has been confirmed that St Mirren will play Port Glasgow Old Boys Union in the semi-final of the Renfrewshire Cup.

The tie will take place on the astroturf pitch at the Ralston Training Centre on Wednesday 17th July. Kick-off will be at 7:00pm.

[size=3

From Official Site.[/size]

Stupid question.....but are season tickets valid? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What's the script for watchin' games at the training centre? Do ye have to pay?

I imagine it's the same as the youth games where you can just stroll up.

Might be a bit of interest in this one though, i'm sure there'll be a bus full up from the Port and could be a couple of hundred Saints fans there for our first pre season game. Any idea what the capacity is?

We better win, i've just purchased 2 tickets for the Final at an extremely high cost of 12 quid.

Serious question...how would that work out if Saints got beat? I know obvious answer, a refund, but, it could incur a few costs, printing,policing, stewards etc. All would still want paying I presume?? unsure.png

Sure the game will still go ahead as simply a pre season friendly as there will be police costs etc that couldn't be recouped. Given our under 20's got pumped at the weekend don't be surprised to see the team supplemented by a couple of the 20's promoted to the first team squad that were in Malaga.

Serious question...how would that work out if Saints got beat? I know obvious answer, a refund, but, it could incur a few costs, printing,policing, stewards etc. All would still want paying I presume?? unsure.png

The game wid go ahead as a friendly with no Cup at stake. i presume.