St Mirren V Port Glasgow O.b.u. Renfrewshire Cup

shull

I'm gutted I didn't go now.

Not just because we're currently 14-0 up, but because watching a sent off opposition player go mental and square go the Saints fans would've been funny as f**k.

Edited by JM1

Behave yourself we're in Ralston ;)

Rebellion rules in Ralston.

Have you checked the protocol regarding parking at the Penilee Road Shops ?

I widnae mess with those snooty spangles.

Was 16 nil. 3 players scored hat tricks, Thomas Reilly, Anton Brady and Jordan Stewart, Darren MacGregor scored a double, cant remember who scored the rest, good work out for the boys,

You must have something to moan about?

Was 16 nil. 3 players scored hat tricks, Thomas Reilly, Anton Brady and Jordan Stewart, Darren MacGregor scored a double, cant remember who scored the rest, good work out for the boys,

Campbell Kennedy bagged a brace, Paisley Panda got one, and Alan Provan's dad went close at the end.

Good to hear as said before not against the best opposition but am sure it will help some of the young lads confidence especially after some of them would have been involved in the battering against wrexham

If these kids can garner confidence from running up a score against a bunch of amateurs we should start inviting them to the BAWA 7's. We'd have the most confident U20 team in the country.